Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Silver Linings Playbook: finding the positives in Luke Worthington's game

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Dude! That’s an improvement.
    tooshay'
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Nice spin move by Luke on the break. God blesses those that serve!
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Love the spin move as well as the Great Wall screen that caused the Delta Devil to collapse like a cheap tent. Luke is a much better player than pre-mish.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDog View Post
    Luke does a number of good things. He sets screens with correct angle and doesn't leave early. He defends with his feet and mass better than Mika and Austin. He has a nice left-hand jump hook. I think he could develop into a solid starter by his senior year. Better programs than BYU take guys like Luke every year and build him over their careers into solid bigs who have 5 fouls, big bodies, one or two moves and the ability to make a catch and layup in traffic. I don't get the apparent disdain for Luke. It isn't his fault he is being asked to perform too early in his career.
    I’m going to leave this right here. Luke has always been a good November player. Maybe he can play well in December. He is definitely continuing to progress.

Luke with a spin move baby hook combo, then nice semilob feed to Yoeli for a dunk.

Let's all remember that Luke did the full two year mission trip.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."