Silver Linings Playbook: finding the positives in Luke Worthington's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
    He sure got pushed around a bit last night.

Seemed like they easily would outmuscle him. He really needs to get in the weight room.
    See blugoose's post above.

Comment

Luke starting
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

And 1 bitches!
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
          Luke starting
          And coming close to dunking the ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            And coming close to dunking the ball!
            Clearly this thread has given him the extra mojo to up his game.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              Clearly this thread has given him the extra mojo to up his game.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Unstoppable.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

I think Worthington will be a pretty serviceable big before he's done. You can see the improvement already in this season.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I think Worthington will be a pretty serviceable big before he's done. You can see the improvement already in this season.
                      I am surprised he has improved so much.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        I am surprised he has improved so much.
                        Why? He has a good frame, solid athleticism, some fundamentals, good feet and an excellent coach. Why wouldn't he improve.

Comment

After last night, this doesn't seem so impossible anymore:

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                            Why? He has a good frame, solid athleticism, some fundamentals, good feet and an excellent coach. Why wouldn't he improve.
                            You've missed out om most of the Luke bashing here, I think. Seems like most people wanted Rose to revoke his schollie after this year. Very short-sighted.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                              At the beginning of the year, he looked so very awkward and uncoordinated. Moving to his left, he looks somewhat coordinated. Moving to his right, he seems uncoordinated. However, somebody mentioned, perhaps you, that Rose was forced to use him too early, which seems plausible. If we hadn't seen him until Pope had worked with him for a year, we would have been pleasantly surprised.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                                You've missed out om most of the Luke bashing here, I think. Seems like most people wanted Rose to revoke his schollie after this year. Very short-sighted.
                                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                At the beginning of the year, he looked so very awkward and uncoordinated. Moving to his left, he looks somewhat coordinated. Moving to his right, he seems uncoordinated. However, somebody mentioned, perhaps you, that Rose was forced to use him too early, which seems plausible. If we hadn't seen him until Pope had worked with him for a year, we would have been pleasantly surprised.
                                These last two posts are skirting the line between negativity and positive feedback. FYI. I know both of you are intending to post positive stuff.

Let's keep this thread 100% pos, please.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X