• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Dude! That’s an improvement.
    tooshay'
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Nice spin move by Luke on the break. God blesses those that serve!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Love the spin move as well as the Great Wall screen that caused the Delta Devil to collapse like a cheap tent. Luke is a much better player than pre-mish.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
          Luke does a number of good things. He sets screens with correct angle and doesn't leave early. He defends with his feet and mass better than Mika and Austin. He has a nice left-hand jump hook. I think he could develop into a solid starter by his senior year. Better programs than BYU take guys like Luke every year and build him over their careers into solid bigs who have 5 fouls, big bodies, one or two moves and the ability to make a catch and layup in traffic. I don't get the apparent disdain for Luke. It isn't his fault he is being asked to perform too early in his career.
          I’m going to leave this right here. Luke has always been a good November player. Maybe he can play well in December. He is definitely continuing to progress.

Comment

• Luke with a spin move baby hook combo, then nice semilob feed to Yoeli for a dunk.

Let's all remember that Luke did the full two year mission trip.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Why does LW get all these minutes? The guy is so uncoordinated — can’t even rebound or defend. He sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Why does LW get all these minutes? The guy is so uncoordinated — can’t even rebound or defend. He sucks!
                Dude's hook shot cracks me up. He rises up and just throws the ball at the rim.

Comment

• Dude played with a lot of motor, scoring his personal season best in points. He also forced some takeaways and brought some team energy.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Dude played with a lot of motor, scoring his personal season best in points. He also forced some takeaways and brought some team energy.
                    And he fouled out in 20 mins of play. Really a perfect game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      And he fouled out in 20 mins of play. Really a perfect game.
                      Silver linings.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Seemed like Luke got the first 4-5 rebounds of the game.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                        X