Silver Linings Playbook: finding the positives in Luke Worthington's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    I never thought LW had a chance to start another game at BYU. Wouldn't surprise me now.
    Perhaps DDD will start posting again.
    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
    SU

Comment

• "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

I never thought LW had a chance to start another game at BYU. Wouldn't surprise me now.
        Ugh. You really like to say the wrong things.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• He looks quite fit and is showing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
            He looks quite fit and is showing well.
            BYU basketball just jumped the shark.

Comment

BYU basketball just jumped the shark.
              ha.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• after reading this thread, I miss TD on CS. and what happened to imanhonjin? even an appearance by Jacob.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Worthington named co-captain of the basketball team, which goes to show that while making layups consistenty is not a requirement for being team captain, having great hair certainly is.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Worthington named co-captain of the basketball team, which goes to show that while making layups consistenty is not a requirement for being team captain, having great hair certainly is.
                    But Nate Cooper was once team captain.

Comment

• Come on! That hair was perfect!

Nathan-Cooper-122x150.jpg
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Very cool--the work Luke has put in.

Comment

• sorry, but luke looked terrible last night. literally every time they tried to score on him in the post, they did. and I think the dudes he was guarding were about 6'3". also had an epic missed layup in the first half. but he did make a few 4 foot shots over the 6'4" center.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            sorry, but luke looked terrible last night. literally every time they tried to score on him in the post, they did. and I think the dudes he was guarding were about 6'3". also had an epic missed layup in the first half. but he did make a few 4 foot shots over the 6'4" center.
                            Dude! That’s an improvement.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Dude! That’s an improvement.
                              Exactly. And anyone who can't see, appreciate and respect the improvement he's made is either blind, dense, or obtuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                sorry, but luke looked terrible last night. literally every time they tried to score on him in the post, they did. and I think the dudes he was guarding were about 6'3". also had an epic missed layup in the first half. but he did make a few 4 foot shots over the 6'4" center.
                                To use Viking's parlance, I'm limping in pre-flop on Luke Worthington.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X