Saint Mary's: 0
    SD: 4
    SF: 1
    Santa Clara: 0
    Pepp: DNP
    LMU: 2

Total: 67
    Does that foot?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• 69. Perfect timing SC.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• So Luke helped Coach Rose push-start a student's car this week. That's something.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          So Luke helped Coach Rose push-start a student's car this week. That's something.
          By all accounts, Luke is a fine young man.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            By all accounts, Luke is a fine young man.
            I'm sure he is. I'm just waiting for the Cerebral palsy diagnosis.

Comment

I'm sure he is. I'm just waiting for the Cerebral palsy diagnosis.
              Declasse.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• It looks like Luke is sitting at 69 points. I feel very good about my prediction of 61-80 points.

Edit: It is worth noting that he does have 86 fouls on the year.
                Last edited by imanihonjin; 03-05-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                  It looks like Luke is sitting at 69 points. I feel very good about my prediction of 61-80 points.

Edit: It is worth noting that he does have 86 fouls on the year.
                  You shouldn't be so confident. He's going to score in double figures during the WCC tournament (cumulatively) and eclipse 80 points in the big dance.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Luke secured a loose ball near the end of the 1st half to preserve the 17-point lead.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Luke secured a loose ball near the end of the 1st half to preserve the 17-point lead.
                      Which is hopefully the last time we will ever see him in a BYU uniform.
                      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

69 pts. D
                        Swish!

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• :sad: such a tease, SC.

Comment

• Comment

• I never thought LW had a chance to start another game at BYU. Wouldn't surprise me now.

Comment

Working...
                                X