No announcement yet.

Shame on Orrin Hatch - The Patron Saint of Quack Medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatch apparently wrote apology letters to Porter's ex-wives. Good on him.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...stic-violence/
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Tsk tsk Orrin. Dumbasses? Your future replacement wouldn't use such offensive language.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...-ive-ever-met/
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Tsk tsk Orrin. Dumbasses? Your future replacement wouldn't use such offensive language.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...-ive-ever-met/
        I think this is one of the few things Hatch is right about...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Hatch warns Trump that firing Mueller could lean to impeachment. Surprised to see this:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...er-impeachment

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Hatch warns Trump that firing Mueller could lean to impeachment. Surprised to see this:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...er-impeachment
              With everything that Hatch does, to find out why it was done it is asking the question "how does this benefit Orin Hatch?"
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                With everything that Hatch does, to find out why it was done it is asking the question "how does this benefit Orin Hatch?"
                Even with thinking that, it's still hard to believe he said it. We'll find out if he means it, I think in the next few weeks. Go check out realclearpolitics where a lot of "conservative" and Trumpist articles get stashed. In the last few weeks they have really been ramping up the anti-Mueller stuff in preparation for what Trump is going to do shortly, IMO. Most of them are hilariously hokey in their arguments, but that wouldn't be apparent probably to someone who only reads those sources. I think Mueller should get through the Cohen evidence as fast as possible and then release his report with all the dirt on everyone involved. It will include at the very least, people as close to Trump as Jared Kushner and Ivanka. Back channels to Russia...yeah, perfectly normal stuff there.
                Last edited by BlueK; 05-07-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• I guess Orrin doesn’t think McCain should exclude Trump from his funeral. I think it’s declasse for him to comment on it.

Comment

I guess Orrin doesn’t think McCain should exclude Trump from his funeral. I think it’s declasse for him to comment on it.
                    Why does McCain assume that Drumpf would come to his funeral?
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Why does McCain assume that Drumpf would come to his funeral?
                      Because Trump never misses a chance to steal the show, not even from dead men.

Comment

Because Trump never misses a chance to steal the show, not even from dead men.
                        Oh, so that is why he didn't show up to Barbara Bush's funeral... he only steals shows from dead men but not dead women.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Oh, so that is why he didn't show up to Barbara Bush's funeral... he only steals shows from dead men but not dead women.
                          I’d be shocked if he was welcome they hate his guts. Not everyone adores him like you LINOs do.

Comment

• A quick apology from Hatch.
                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6c8af2e6f7a4
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• At this point Hatch is Grandpa Simpson. Tomorrow he will be yelling at clouds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                At this point Hatch is Grandpa Simpson. Tomorrow he will be yelling at clouds.
                                Shaka is not going to like your post.

Your post is also completely accurate.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X