Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Shame on Orrin Hatch - The Patron Saint of Quack Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    You don't after hearing her testing of talking to others during this investigation they might have additional questions for her?
    Probably nothing they couldn't do through her attorneys.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    I don't think so. Maybe after talking to others. But if those other interviews come up dry (and there's evidence that they will), what else is there to ask?
    There's evidence that there has been a lot of people who are trying to through to the FBI and getting the run around. Already deciding they won't have any questions seems premature.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

I'm annoyed at whoever posted that tweet in here (NWC?). Now we have all this confirmation discussion in the wrong thread!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    I'm annoyed at whoever posted that tweet in here (NWC?). Now we have all this confirmation discussion in the wrong thread!
    It was me. Sorry

I have been critical for Hatch as a bumbling old fool, reminiscent of Grandpa Simpson, but he hit it on the head this week when he was getting yelled at by protesters, and he said that we would be willing to talk to them when they "grow up". I am so tired of this uncivil behavior. I can understand how bad this will look to many, him telling sexual assault victims to "grow up", but the key here is that he did say he would be willing to talk, but a heated exchange in a hallway or elevator while on the way to another appointment is not the best forum for real discussion. Though I don't think the protesters do want real discussion, they just want their 15 sec soundbyte.