Shaka is not going to like your post.

Your post is also completely accurate.

Comment

• Hatch plays the creepy old man well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Hatch plays the creepy old man well.
        Time to retire Hatch.

I will say this: I think he's from a time when commenting on someone's looks in a positive way, particularly a woman's, was a pretty big compliment.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hatch plays the blind, creepy old man well.
          FIFY
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Time to retire Hatch.
            And a bunch of other dinosaurs. Go enjoy your grandkids!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Hatch plays the creepy old man well.
              I don't think he is "playing" being a creepy old man.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I started this thread so I am the original anti-Hatch guy, but oh brother. What a dumb thing to get worked up about.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I started this thread so I am the original anti-Hatch guy, but oh brother. What a dumb thing to get worked up about.
                  I agree this isn't the thing to get worked up about over Hatch. Now the hypocrisy after what he did to Merrick Garland and now he is getting all upset about Kavanaugh, well . . .
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                    I agree this isn't the thing to get worked up about over Hatch. Now the hypocrisy after what he did to Merrick Garland and now he is getting all upset about Kavanaugh, well . . .
                    Those two situations are pretty different.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      Those two situations are pretty different.
                      But both similar. Both situations destroy the integrity and legitimacy of our democratic institutions. Over time erosion of the electorate's faith in our democratic institutions will usher in social strife, civil war and eventually anarchy. It is not good. I was opposed to what the Republicans did to Merrick Garland. They should have held the hearings and then just voted him down. Now the Democrats have ushered in another case of the politics of personal destruction. It is pathetic but it represents where and what we are as a people. It highlights the fact that likely a preponderance of Americans value getting their way over systemic norms and values. Historians love to find the tipping points but IMO the tipping points are just the point that there is institutional acceptance of what we have become.
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Is this bad enough to post about Hatch today? I say most definitely:

This is Avenatti-level propaganda. Send it to the FBI if you believe it.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Is this bad enough to post about Hatch today? I say most definitely:

Hatch is a piece of shit.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

So this guy reaches out to Hatch. He then prepares a written statement (which has substantially more detail and specific information than any allegation against Kavanaugh to date) that he provides to the Judiciary Committee and which is posted publicly at the judiciary committee website (I assume you followed the link?). After this document is posted with a public link Hatch's office tweets out the info and includes the link. Is there anything there that says it hasn't been or won't be given to the FBI? Isn't gathering information also a function of the committee (spoiler alert: Yes, it is)? So what, exactly, did Hatch do that was so horrible? Tweeting out the fact that the guy's statement was linked on the committee website?

Maybe I am missing some info, and maybe it was Hatch alone that caused this. But that's not what it looks like.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Whoa... it came from a Dem? They need to charge this guy with perjury! The dude is obviously lying given that he is a democrat.

The Senate Judiciary Committee today received a signed statement from Mr. Dennis Ketterer, the former Democratic candidate for Congress and weatherman for WJLA Channel 7 in Washington, regarding the recent allegations made by Julie Swetnick against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Mr. Ketterer had a relationship with Ms. Swetnick in the 1990s
                              https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...ck-allegations
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Barf.

What a horrible mess.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X