Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coed Naked Yoga in NYC

http://www.outsideonline.com/news-fr...n=facebookpost

I've gone to enough yoga classes to know you would want to be very careful who you got behind.

Rough, tough, and in the buff.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Owners, Joschi Schwarz and Monika Werner believe that naked yoga allows participants to find a deeper connection . . .
      You bet it does!
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

you seem to be the type that has participated in naked yoga.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
          you seem to be the type that has participated in naked yoga.
          I'm a good Mormon. I don't talk about past transgressions.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Rough, tough, and in the buff.
            That was co-ed naked wrestling.

I fondly remember the scandalous reaction people had in little old St. George when a t-shirt stand opened in the mall selling co-ed naked and big Johnson shirts.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              That was co-ed naked wrestling.

I fondly remember the scandalous reaction people had in little old St. George when a t-shirt stand opened in the mall selling co-ed naked and big Johnson shirts.
              when I was in undergrad, it was coed naked lacrosse, a pretty racy shirt for BYU sports.

I never bought that one, but I did buy the "Go To Provo or go to Hell" shirt. loved that one. Ironically, that shirt was actually sold by BYU at the Alumni House.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

If it is similar to the yoga class I go to, I think some may have a hard time not becoming visably aroused.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  If it is similar to the yoga class I go to, I think some may have a hard time not becoming visably aroused.
                  Humble brag.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    http://www.outsideonline.com/news-fr...n=facebookpost

I've gone to enough yoga classes to know you would want to be very careful who you got behind.
                    I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Humble brag.
                      they have pills that could help you overcome your struggle
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                        LOL.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'll check it out and report.
                          Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Sorry it took me so long, but now that I'm in yoga, lol!

Comment

Thanks for the bump Katy. I didn't see this point the first time, but LOL.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                              X