No announcement yet.

Black Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's now been picked up by Netflix for 12 more episodes.

Comment

In a case of art imitates life or life imitates art, David Cameron was in the news for porking a pig while in school.

Comment

Black Mirror makers confirm the US election is not an episode of Black Mirror

Still haven't had the time to watch the recently released season 3 yet.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I found most of the episodes in season 3 were a few scenes too long. Less would have been more.

Comment

A couple of years late, but I just finished Season 1. Fantastic show.

Comment

Watched the first two episodes of season 1. Prime minister and pig was rough to watch.

They are well done and acted (dude from the movie Get Out is in the second episode). I'll keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Watched the first two episodes of season 1. Prime minister and pig was rough to watch.

They are well done and acted (dude from the movie Get Out is in the second episode). I'll keep going.
                I have watched them all and I think season 1, episode 1 was my least favorite.

The truly great ones are The Entire History of You (S1E3), Be Right Back (S2E1) and San Junipero (S3E4). I thought Nosedive (S3E1) with Bryce Dallas Howard was pretty good too, mainly I get star ratings from every patient I see all day.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  I have watched them all and I think season 1, episode 1 was my least favorite.

The truly great ones are The Entire History of You (S1E3), Be Right Back (S2E1) and San Junipero (S3E4). I thought Nosedive (S3E1) with Bryce Dallas Howard was pretty good too, mainly I get star ratings from every patient I see all day.
                  Just watched that one. Twas good. I guess the female lead is the new doctor in Dr. Who.

Comment

I finally got around to watching Season 4 episode 1.

Good stuff — probably among the top 2 or 3 episodes. Great acting from Fargo veterans Jesse Plemons and Cristin Milioti.

Comment

Bandersnatch drops tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Bandersnatch drops tomorrow.
                        So it sounds like it's a choose your own adventure? Curious to see how that plays.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                          So it sounds like it's a choose your own adventure? Curious to see how that plays.
                          I tried it so you don't have to. Don't bother.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            I tried it so you don't have to. Don't bother.
                            The writers even admit that it sucks.

The psychiatrist tells the kid there is no way he is being controlled by someone watching Netflix in the 21st century because what’s happening in his life is way too boring for that to make any sense.

Comment

I liked Bandersnatch. I thought the 4th wall breaking was fun. :shrug:

Although, it did leave me feeling a little unsatisfied.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Watched it last night. It was fun and I felt a little nostalgia for the choose your own adventure books from my grade school days. The acid scene was pretty intense and I enjoyed the PAC-Man speech. I definitely put Bandersnatch in the "helps justify keeping Netflix" category even if it was overall underwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                                X