Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Russian snow looks horrid.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      That Russian snow looks horrid.
      But the palm trees surrounding the torch look very healthy.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Apparently NBC had enough of zombie bob costas. They pulled him and replaced him with Matt lauer.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
          Moguls are boring.
          Freestyle was much more exciting back when it first started. It's to organized, to clean anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Bloody hell. And these are the same people who wanted to eliminate wrestling.
            :swear:

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Apparently NBC had enough of zombie bob costas. They pulled him and replaced him with Matt lauer.
              Poor guy. I like Costas. But that eye is in bad shape.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                Freestyle was much more exciting back when it first started. It's to organized, to clean anymore.
                Moguls would be better if it was a straight timed event instead of including the judging. I'd love to see how fast they could get down that bumpy hill.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Poor guy. I like Costas. But that eye is in bad shape.
                  Guess that's what happens when you leave your eyes open in the shower in Sochi...

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    I wish they would make Lauer do something about that "beard." It looks worse than Costa's eye.
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Moguls would be better if it was a straight timed event instead of including the judging. I'd love to see how fast they could get down that bumpy hill.
                      Yep. Sports based on scoring by judges, suck. Sorry utes, just being honest!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• This made me laugh

sigpic

Comment

• Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Our American ladies don't seem to be the best at curling.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Our American ladies don't seem to be the best at curling.
                              stay positive. we can do this.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Our American ladies don't seem to be the best at curling.
                                We bombed on a lot of events. White bombed in the half pipe; Heather Richardson came up short in the 500m; our ladies didn't win anything in the XCross sprint; a former World Champion in the normal hill did nothing. It looks like the US will do poorly in the medal count, and we're not discovering any future talent. Oi vay.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X