No fans of Michael Landon? Panthers vs Cougars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fans of Michael Landon? Panthers vs Cougars

The game's already underway, but I figure somebody's got to start a thread. Haws can't miss tonight.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Teams fouls 0 for byu, 7 for prairie view. Until that one by Nate

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

Comment

Seems we are working on a lot of new stuff to get Mila the ball. Clearly Dave Rose knows Utah is soft inside

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      *Banned*

Comment

15 minutes into the game and Carlino hasn't taken a single shot.
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

I hope he isn't hurt.

Comment

Is Mika going with the safety glasses permanently?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Is Mika going with the safety glasses permanently?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
              He's not planning to. He was going to stop wearing them already but he said he was hit in the face twice in practice recently and will be wearing them a bit longer.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Tim's Mom worshipped Michael Landon.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

We did it! We beat Prairie View A&M! Final score was 100-52.

Comment

9, now 10 posts. Worst game thread ever? Though I did appreciate the Little Joe (hopefully he reached the end of that Highway) shout out, by kc.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      9, now 10 posts. Worst game thread ever? Though I did appreciate the Little Joe (hopefully he reached the end of that Highway) shout out, by kc.
                      There were also 2 posts in the BYU Hoops 2013-2014 thread.

Comment

I didn't see the game, but I did talk to my dad afterward and his comment: Collinsworth (he actually referred to KC as "the returned missionary kid from Provo") sucks. So I check the boxscore later tonight and all KC did was score 19 on 7-12 and grab six rebounds in about 20 minutes or so. Yep, he sucks, dad. That said, my dad is about BYU71's age or even older, so perhaps that's a legit excuse.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          I didn't see the game, but I did talk to my dad afterward and his comment: Collinsworth (he actually referred to KC as "the returned missionary kid from Provo") sucks. So I check the boxscore later tonight and all KC did was score 19 on 7-12 and grab six rebounds in about 20 minutes or so. Yep, he sucks, dad. That said, my dad is about BYU71's age or even older, so perhaps that's a legit excuse.
                          My dad literally thinks everyone should shoot 95% or higher on their free throws. Watching BYU basketball with him is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            LOL. Yeah that was a career high for him and he had two sweet dunks, one off a jumbled lob attempt from Carlino that I expected KC to lay in because he mishandled it too and a two handed jam from the baseline after a behind the back pass from Frank the IV.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X