Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    A beard?
    Yep. Just another HC restriction that holds us back from being an elite program.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      You are missing something, but I won't say it. Too many bung holes (progressives) on here who will start labeling.
      Okay, a headband too.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Poor Skyler.... his thread turned into a Josh Sharp highlight reel.
        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
        SU

Comment

Davies is also a good dancer. He used to really get his funk on in the pregame team circle. Since he left nobody has stepped up to take his role. Winder did some dancing in the Matt carlino "Skee lo" video and in the process managed to shatter sterotypes. Let's just say I don't expect winder to step up and assume Brandon's pregame role anytime soon.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            You are missing something, but I won't say it. Too many bung holes (progressives) on here who will start labeling.
            Josh Sharp's hops? Who said white men can't jump?

Comment

Working...
            X