Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    so its just former mormon sour grapes. And lack of deviant sex. Got it. Yes, your point is crystal clear.
    It's true that unlike you and others here I have had a lot of experience with many just like the Bundys in pretty much every way. Some of them are even facebook friends. Undeniably, that contributes to my appreciation that this event is not interesting or important.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      SU is the Aaron Rodgers of CS.
      And I'm am concerned about his decline.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        It's true that unlike you and others here I have had a lot of experience with many just like the Bundys in pretty much every way. Some of them are even facebook friends. Undeniably, that contributes to my appreciation that this event is not interesting or important.
        Your point is becoming oh so very clear. Carry on.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

It is so uninteresting and unimportant that 100% of your posts today is discuss it!

Comment

Super mean post.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Come on, guys. It's . These are not his true feelings.

BTW, I may not be an active member but I will likely always consider myself Mormon.

#GodandMammon
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Come on, guys. It's . These are not his true feelings.

BTW, I may not be an active member but I will likely always consider myself Mormon.

#GodandMammon
                Do you engage in deviant sex? SU wants to know.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Mars.jpg
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Heh. Not the Onion:

http://deadstate.org/oregon-militiam...ooze-at-a-bar/

Oregon militiamen turn on each other as member blows group’s donations on booze at a bar
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Yeah, revolutions, they generally have a rocky start.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Is it just me, or did anyone else simply assume that binge drinking played a primary role in the militia's decision to take over the gov't building?
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Unfortunately, the ill-informed reporters sent to cover the slow-motion catastrophe in Oregon fall into the rhetorical trap of the Bundys and their anti-scientific talk-radio enablers. When the occupiers blithely talk of putting the land “to use” again (as if scientific research, recreation, hunting, fishing, education, and all manner of public access were not “use”), the CNN reporter mindlessly repeats the trope, implying that the occupiers have a legitimate demand in wanting to work the land, as if it were some sort of de Tocquevillian tragedy that one of the most productive migratory bird stopover sites on the Pacific flyway was not being overrun with cattle by the ranchers from Utah. No, Malheur National Wildlife Refuge does not need to be worked, and CNN should have reporters that know better than to take the claim at face value.

http://travislongcore.net/2016/01/09...ldlife-refuge/
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Harney County residents tell the Bundy gang to get the hell out.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta..._frustrat.html

Would still like someone to explain to me why these guys haven't been arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Harney County residents tell the Bundy gang to get the hell out.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta..._frustrat.html

Would still like someone to explain to me why these guys haven't been arrested.
                              They will certainly be arrested. The federal officials want to avoid killing them as has happened in the past. This isn't a mystery or complicated. After the Bundys are starved out or whatever, they will certainly be eventually arrested and tried. It's interesting how Mormons are the least tolerant of their aberrant elements.
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

It's interesting how Mormons are the least tolerant of their aberrant elements.
                                It's because they embarrass us and we are very needy when it comes to outside approval.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X