• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was she baptized at some point?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Was she baptized at some point?
      Grew up in SLC. She claims her family was jewish on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, and then Mormon on Sunday afternoon and the rest of the week. Or something like that. Per wikipedia.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by ByronMarchant View Post
        Very impressive to pay off your debt in 3 just years! Approximately how much did you have to pay for medical school tuition?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Grew up in SLC. She claims her family was jewish on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, and then Mormon on Sunday afternoon and the rest of the week. Or something like that. Per wikipedia.

'I was Ambien tweeting': Roseanne Barr blames sleeping pills for racist outburst that saw show cancelled

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/i...acist-outburst

Is Ambien behaviour a real thing? A quick look on google says it might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
            'I was Ambien tweeting': Roseanne Barr blames sleeping pills for racist outburst that saw show cancelled

She's always on Ambien.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yes. My brother used to take ambien on our annual lake Powell trips and my kids loved to wait for it to kick in so they could ask him questions and laugh at his crazy answers. The next day he never could remember any of it.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Ambien will fuck a person up and make them say crazy things but it won’t make them write precise racist jokes.

I had to quit taking it. One of the reasons was I would buy shit and say shit and even go drive to the store and have little recollection of it.

I’m not buying Rosanne’s excuse though. She has been all aboard the altright Trump train for awhile.

Comment

No one will believe Ambien as an excuse. Blaming Russian hackers on the other hand... now, that's a bingo!

In other news, the Wayback Machine russia hack affected more than Ms. Reid. For example, archived pictures from my blog now include some fair-skinned ordinary schmoe instead of what I actually look like:

hughjackman.jpg
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Sure is. We kicked my mom out of our house after abusing Ambien for 3 years and not being willing to give it up. It makes you say stuff and do stuff that you wouldn't normally do.

Here is how you are supposed to take Ambien:

1. Get ready for bed.
                    2. Take Ambien and go to sleep.

Here is what happens with people that abuse Ambien:

1. I'm not going to bed for 45 minutes. But Ambien takes too long to kick in, so I'll just take one now.
                    2. Lays down an hour later.
                    3. This pill isn't working, I'm going to take another.
                    4. Did I take another pill? I don't remember, but I really should...so I will take another one now.
                    5. Sit on the kitchen floor naked with the fridge door open watching "TV". (Staring at the open fridge)

Wash...rinse...repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Ambien will fuck a person up and make them say crazy things but it won’t make them write precise racist jokes.

I had to quit taking it. One of the reasons was I would buy shit and say shit and even go drive to the store and have little recollection of it.

I’m not buying Rosanne’s excuse though. She has been all aboard the altright Trump train for awhile.
                      I don't buy her excuse but Ambien will make you do all kinds of weird stuff including write things you normally wouldn't.

Comment

• Last edited by myboynoah; 05-30-2018, 11:02 AM.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          I don't buy her excuse but Ambien will make you do all kinds of weird stuff including write things you normally wouldn't.
                          My wife is a physical therapist by training who in the past has worked a lot with patients who suffered a recent traumatic brain injury. One of her favorite sayings is "it's not just the head injury, it's the head that gets injured." I think this applies here. Yes, a drug can conceivably make someone do something they normally wouldn't. The problem in this case is that Barr has a long history of saying things just like this. So the excuse doesn't quite make it look right in her case. She isn't a nice person who suddenly did something out of character. She's always been nasty and trashy.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 05-30-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Is it just me or does nwc’s tweet embedding not show up for their people as well? When I take off the last couple letters of the link t works.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              That reminds me of a curious fellow I once knew in a singles ward many years ago. He was very smart and kind of an eccentric intellectual type who was really into Jewish history and religion. He was active LDS and taught gospel doctrine in the ward but liked to practice much of Judaism in his life at the same time. He didn't grow up in it as far as I know. He used to like to talk about how Judaism and Mormonism are almost completely compatible to be practiced together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Is it just me or does nwc’s tweet embedding not show up for their people as well? When I take off the last couple letters of the link t works.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X