• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Commando;1364814]
    Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...egnate-patient
    /QUOTE]

Uh oh. I think his recommend may be in danger now that it's obvious he spanked it at some point.
    He had his wife perform the manual manipulation into the cup.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

He had his wife perform the manual manipulation into the cup.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Fertility doctors using their own semen to impregnate their patients is so weird to me. It's happened before. That's got to be some crazy psychological issue.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• The “daughter” of Doc Jacket is in a neighboring stake. front page new locally

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/l...207944279.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Fertility doctors using their own semen to impregnate their patients is so weird to me. It's happened before. That's got to be some crazy psychological issue.
            lol you think?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              The “daughter” of Doc Jacket is in a neighboring stake. front page new locally

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/l...207944279.html
              So if I understand this correctly Dr. Mortimer had submitted his own DNA to Ancestry.com and he came up as a match as being a very close relative, her father. Someone that was "donating" his sperm "anonymously" like this should have know better than to take a DNA test and make the results public. I refuse to do the Ancestry.com DNA thing because I know the FBI is most likely tapping this DNA database. I don't want to sneeze somewhere where it happens to become a crime scene and have the FBI knocking down my door because they think I am a suspect.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                So if I understand this correctly Dr. Mortimer had submitted his own DNA to Ancestry.com and he came up as a match as being a very close relative, her father. Someone that was "donating" his sperm "anonymously" like this should have know better than to take a DNA test and make the results public. I refuse to do the Ancestry.com DNA thing because I know the FBI is most likely tapping this DNA database. I don't want to sneeze somewhere where it happens to become a crime scene and have the FBI knocking down my door because they think I am a suspect.
                It sounds as if you have some unresolved sins in your past that you don't wish to reveal. More at 11:00.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  It sounds as if you have some unresolved sins in your past that you don't wish to reveal. More at 11:00.
                  Hey, I can't be expected to keep track of all my DNA.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

The risk of getting caught is probably the kicker to that whole kink. Of course he's going to put his DNA online.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      The risk of getting caught is probably the kicker to that whole kink. Of course he's going to put his DNA online.
                      The article said the Dr. was really sad and crying when the couple moved out of state. He cares about all these kids he's fathered! Putting his DNA online is the best way of tracking them down now.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...egnate-patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wow! This guy's son was a really good friend when I was in sixth grade. Weird family. I think he was on the high council in my stake. I always felt he was a little odd. Note to self--start believing your instincts.

Comment

• There are a number of stories about women in a given area all going for the same donor's sperm. Some 6'2 190 lb guy that looks like Garrapolo who needed a little extra cash in college ends up siring a few dozen kids. Some of the mothers come from very similar socio-economic circumstances and sometimes the kids can end up in the same schools. In at least one case a half brother and sister married each other.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            There are a number of stories about women in a given area all going for the same donor's sperm. Some 6'2 190 lb guy that looks like Garrapolo who needed a little extra cash in college ends up siring a few dozen kids. Some of the mothers come from very similar socio-economic circumstances and sometimes the kids can end up in the same schools. In at least one case a half brother and sister married each other.
                            I remember that. Cuts down on trips to grandpa's house for Christmas.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                              Wow! This guy's son was a really good friend when I was in sixth grade. Weird family. I think he was on the high council in my stake. I always felt he was a little odd. Note to self--start believing your instincts.
                              https://youtu.be/QXWE-t7vkss?t=13s

Comment

• Go Mormons!!!

Mormonism’s Global Future

lol

Yet the church is still primarily led by white American men. This is not surprising. New members of the church’s highest-ranking governing quorums typically rise through the ranks slowly, being rewarded for competence and loyalty over time. Accordingly, the newly chosen apostles are company men rather than the agents of change.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X