• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Go Mormons!!!

Mormonism’s Global Future

lol
    Ugh... John G Turner again. Don’t like that guy.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      ldstab_expanse_032817_6.jpg
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Is he wrong though?
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          Is he wrong though?
          Yes he's wrong.

How is that a reward?

Comment

Is he wrong though?
            For someone who has dedicated so much time to studying mormons, he is incredibly tone deaf. All calculus, zero poetry.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Is he wrong though?
              No, he is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Wait, isn’t he the author of that BY biography you just read? I thought you liked it.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Wait, isn’t he the author of that BY biography you just read? I thought you liked it.
                  Not that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Here you go:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1360732

A skilled biographer (McCullough, Chernow, etc.) helps you understand what made someone tick. You feel like you got a glimpse into their soul, warts and all. Turner is not that kind of biographer.

Comment

• Nice to see swift action taken here. This highlights the weirdness of the no phone calls rule. It probably shouldn't require courage to contact home or help.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/04/...-missionaries/

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        Nice to see swift action taken here. This highlights the weirdness of the no phone calls rule. It probably shouldn't require courage to contact home or help.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/04/...-missionaries/
                        I would like to see the phone call rule changed.

Sounds like the church handled this well. Terrible situation for those sisters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          I would like to see the phone call rule changed.

Sounds like the church handled this well. Terrible situation for those sisters.
                          Can we talk about calling a guy named Philander though?
                          Last edited by SteelBlue; 04-26-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Burglary and larceny charges in 2016. Interesting.

Comment

The name carries a rich tradition, heavy with responsibilities. Dennis Rodman's father is also named Philander and true to his name, has sired 29 kids with 16 women. It's like you're given a prime directive at birth.

Comment

Working...
                                X