No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't you guys post about any of the murderers here? There have been quite a few of them since this thread started.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      IJ is right. It is a copy of the "pocket constitution".

http://www.nccs.net/products/other-p...nstitution.php

I'm confused. I thought he doesn't recognize the U.S. Government?
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Why is someone that doesn't recognize the Union carrying around that "imperfect document" "that reflects some deep flaws in American culture"?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I wonder if Viking's mom bought it for him for Xmas? No doubt they are related.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
            I'm confused. I thought he doesn't recognize the U.S. Government?
            Equating the Constitution to the US Government, is like equating the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Catholic Church. There's been an apostasy and now there needs to be a restoration. It happens.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              Equating the Constitution to the US Government, is like equating the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Catholic Church. There's been an apostasy and now there needs to be a restoration. It happens.
              So the Bundy's are to the U.S. Government as the FLDS are to the Church? Gotcha.

Bundy = Warren Jeffs
              Obama = Pres. Monson
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Why is someone that doesn't recognize the Union carrying around that "imperfect document" "that reflects some deep flaws in American culture"?
                Have you reached your quota of red herring posts/links yet today? I hope so.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

So the Bundy's are to the U.S. Government as the FLDS are to the Church? Gotcha.

Bundy = Warren Jeffs
                  Obama = Pres. Monson

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    What? You don't think this casts the Bundy's in a much more favorable light?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      Why don't you guys post about any of the murderers here? There have been quite a few of them since this thread started.

Yes, indeed. More cattle have died in the hands of the murderers than by George "Baby Face" Nelson...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Have you reached your quota of red herring posts/links yet today? I hope so.
                        Well, at least for this morning. It is time for lunch.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Well, at least for this morning. It is time for lunch.
                          Hmmmmmm. Lunch. I wish I cold eat.. Instead I am chugging this "Bolthouse" Strawberry-Banana drink as part of my cleanse for the next 2 days as I try work off all that lovely ham I had yesterday...

sumabitch!

Comment

Bundy = Warren Jeffs
                            Obama = Pres. Monson
                            No.... The Bundy's are BYU, and the Government is the Pac 12.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Reid is doubling down on the 'domestic terrorist' line for Bundy and his clan. I think Reid is one of the more repugnant politicians we have. Still, if I'm trying to judge Bundy on a spectrum from 'model citizen' to 'domestic terrorist', he is closer to the latter. I still can't believe there were plans to place women on the front lines, in case something bad happened so they could have a 'moment' to rally from.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Reid is doubling down on the 'domestic terrorist' line for Bundy and his clan. I think Reid is one of the more repugnant politicians we have. Still, if I'm trying to judge Bundy on a spectrum from 'model citizen' to 'domestic terrorist', he is closer to the latter. I still can't believe there were plans to place women on the front lines, in case something bad happened so they could have a 'moment' to rally from.
                                There was a great piece in the Vegas paper over the weekend. Getting to know your militia members.

PS. I just got confirmation that all the agencies are cancelling their southwestern willow flycatcher (endangered bird) along the Virgin River until these Bundy supporters have cleared out.
                                Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 04-21-2014, 11:11 AM.
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X