X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    ryan bundy is a pro se sovereign citizen

http://koin.com/2016/07/28/ryan-bund...m_content=link
    What is wrong with his face? He looks like a stroke victim. Is he?

ryan-bundy-new-mug-e1457561749772.jpg
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Also, what does it mean for "leave to file a witness list under seal"?
      It means the government wants to keep its witness list from the public. The rest of these documents are available online.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Car ran over his head when he was a kid. At least that's what he says in this video:

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7147[/ATTACH]
          IIRC, he had a childhood accident. I'm not sure if it involved a stroke or not.

Edit: BFM beat me to it.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Uhh yeah. I don't expect those charges to stick due to him errr... not being able to participate meaningly in his defense or understand the proceedings or charges being waged against him.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              Car ran over his head when he was a kid. At least that's what he says in this video:

the only rational explanation for representing yourself pro se is a car running over your head when you're a kid
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

the only rational explanation for representing yourself pro se is a car running over your head when you're a kid
                Reminds me of my favorite opening paragraph of any book ever:

If I could tell you only one thing about my life it would be this: when I was seven years old, the mailman ran over my head. As formative events go, nothing else comes close; my careening, zigzag existence, my wounded brain and faith in God, my collisions with joy and affliction, all of it has come, in one way or another, out of that moment on a summer morning when the left rear tire of a United States postal jeep ground my tiny head into the hot gravel of the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation.
                https://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Life-.../dp/039334164X
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Exactly what I was thinking of. Good book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

My battle buddy from Iraq had his head run over by a school bus when he was a child. He still has scarring on the side of his head.

It's made for good humor over the years at work as one of our favorite phrases is "getting thrown under the bus" along with its many bus running variations.

Comment

Judge Ackbar got booted from the bench today, losing by a more than 2-1 ratio. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Judge Ackbar was booted, and the contempt charge against the public defender was reversed by the district court. Way to lose your job over something stupid.

Also, here's the PD in question.

Zorah.jpgZorah2.jpg

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• hastings law? cal western maybe?
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

hastings law? cal western maybe?
                          Too much credit. Cooley grad.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Too much credit. Cooley grad.
                            The PD is a Cooley grad. The judge is a Noble Son of the 208, U-Idaho grad, class of '88.

Comment

• http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/son-...rous-robberies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• YW president dies on youth rafting trip. Sad, but I hope this doesn't result in any increased prohibition of these types of activities. I normally wouldn't worry about that, but we're such an over-reactionary society anymore, I could see it happening in some stakes.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=41152473&nid...r-rafting-trip
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X