Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    How do you think that I was able to put aside my hatred of LeBron James? You clearly are just ignoring the progress made.
    But the therapist has done nothing for your misguided affection for Utes and Blackhawks.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      How do you think that I was able to put aside my hatred of LeBron James? You clearly are just ignoring the progress made.
      Probably the same way you got over the Matt Holliday trade. Just stopped watching.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Probably not the best thread for this. But it sounds like David Bokovoy, a favorite scriptorian of many a progmo, is not much of a MOTCOJCOLDS anymore.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Probably not the best thread for this. But it sounds like David Bokovoy, a favorite scriptorian of many a progmo, is not much of a MOTCOJCOLDS anymore.
          Yeah, I noticed that the other day. That's a shame. I used to follow him on social media but got turned off 2-3 years ago and put an end to that. I got tired of the shirtless selfies and the endless stream of SJW/woke posts. And every now and then he would post things were jaw-dropping dumb. Like how he didn't feel safe on the BYU campus.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Ammon Bundy Quits Militia Movement in Solidarity With Migrant Caravan
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I'll take "Things crazy people can do to instantly rehabilitate that perception" for $500, Alex...
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Stacey Harker (th African American dude on Studio C) came out if the closet on Twitter.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  Stacey Harker (th African American dude on Studio C) came out if the closet on Twitter.
                  He has to be the first one on the show to come out...but no way the last. Am I right? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Stacey Harker (th African American dude on Studio C) came out if the closet on Twitter.
                    Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    He has to be the first one on the show to come out...but no way the last. Am I right? Lol.
                    If I had to guess which cast member was gay, probably wouldn't have guessed him.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      If I had to guess which cast member was gay, probably wouldn't have guessed him.
                      Isn't he the dude in the most recent BYU ad? It will be interesting to see of they choose not to run any of those during the game tomorrow, or if they run something different instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                        Isn't he the dude in the most recent BYU ad? It will be interesting to see of they choose not to run any of those during the game tomorrow, or if they run something different instead.
                        I can't remember, is he making out with a guy in that ad?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It was last year's ad, but I think they started re-running it because the unicorn ad was so horrific.

I guess it's a bit of irony that his ad turns out to be more gay than the unicorn one.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I can't remember, is he making out with a guy in that ad?
                            I don't mean to go all MPFunk on this - but it will be interesting to see BYU's approach is to this all things considered. They say they're OK with gay dudes who are living the law of chastity. So - are they? Or do they pull the day dude ad?

Not a huge deal - I'm just curious.

Comment

I don't mean to go all MPFunk on this - but it will be interesting to see BYU's approach is to this all things considered. They say they're OK with gay dudes who are living the law of chastity. So - are they? Or do they pull the day dude ad?

Not a huge deal - I'm just curious.
                              I understand BYU discourages being curious about such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                                next you’re going to tell me that david archuleta is gay!!!!!
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X