No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Fair Point. IBM's public prominence has slipped a lot the last few years.
      That would be a reason to equate the brands for sure.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Did I miss where an article said these nurses were MotC? (I've decided Motsy is an acceptable nickname).

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
          Did I miss where an article said these nurses were MotC? (I've decided Motsy is an acceptable nickname).
          Mesa, AZ, bro. Do you really need an article?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Well this made Church interesting today. We had a member of the ward...a former 70/Bishop/HPGL stop and correct anyone in Gospel Doctrine or in EQ that used the phrase "Mormon". It was super annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              Well this made Church interesting today. We had a member of the ward...a former 70/Bishop/HPGL stop and correct anyone in Gospel Doctrine or in EQ that used the phrase "Mormon". It was super annoying.
              That’s funny.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Well this made Church interesting today. We had a member of the ward...a former 70/Bishop/HPGL stop and correct anyone in Gospel Doctrine or in EQ that used the phrase "Mormon". It was super annoying.
                I am totally going to do that next time I work up the motivation to go to Priesthood.

Comment

Is the same guy that still wanted home teaching reports? That was one of the best stories on this board.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    Is the same guy that still wanted home teaching reports? That was one of the best stories on this board.
                    Different dude, but definitely cut from the same cloth. For sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                      I've already started. I tell people I'm in the choir. When they ask which one, I say the one downtown. Never have to say M*****.
                      Looked but didn't see this one here, found online, can't take credit, and sorry if someone else posted it and I missed it:

"The Artists Formerly Known as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir", however someone creative can take over the development of the corresponding symbol.

Comment

• Not me, though I wish I had his hair:

https://www.facebook.com/mormonstori...5426400777757/

He's kind of full of himself. I mean, pathologists are pretty awesome, but humility is a big part of our awesomeness.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Not me, though I wish I had his hair:

He's kind of full of himself. I mean, pathologists are pretty awesome, but humility is a big part of our awesomeness.
                          Great quote: “Watching Mormons is like watching a beer commercial without the beer.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Not me, though I wish I had his hair:

He had a good run... it's too bad he can't be a Mormon anymore.
                            Last edited by clackamascoug; 09-04-2018, 08:58 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Fast & Cryastory being used as a press conference:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/09/...accused-former

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                                Fast & Cryastory being used as a press conference:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/09/...accused-former
                                That former member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints did not help herself with that video.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X