No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gun and survivalist culture really is repulsive. the fact that someone who is willing to drop everything and drive to nevada looking for a gunfight with feds can qualify to own an unlimited number of firearms is really disconcerting.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      Cliven, you commie.
      American Horror Story: Cliven
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Oh, it's not over. Not by a long shot. From my FB feed:
        Having watched House of Cards (And know that is real life), I should of known better.. Can't wait to see in the news about Harry Reid's home in Vegas being vandalized by shoehorns..

Comment

I spoke in two meetings at a range conference in Southern Utah last week, and there is virtually unanimous support for Brady. He no doubt handled things wrong - he should have hired Budd-Fallen out of Cheyenne to fight his battle for him years ago - but he has a point that every rancher empathizes with; that many feds are drunk with power and will use any excuse to eliminate cattle from the range.
          That's what it comes down to. I support him.
          Last edited by venkman; 04-13-2014, 04:41 PM.
          "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
            That's what it comes down to. Whatever his faults, whatever his mistakes, he's fighting tyranny not to mention fighting for his rights as a goddamn American. I support him.

"I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Having watched House of Cards (And know that is real life), I should of known better.. Can't wait to see in the news about Harry Reid's home in Vegas being vandalized by shoehorns..
              Harry makin' money on this deal?

http://danaloeschradio.com/the-real-...e-bundy-ranch/
              "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Every time I see Bundy Ranch in print, somehow I read it as Brady Bunch.

Comment

Cliven, you commie.
                  Whoops.

Tell you what, I'll stop calling him Clyde if you stop calling him Brady:

As an aside, the Nevada Cattlemen are avoiding the fight because they are a political organization and don't want the BLM to retaliate against its members. I spoke in two meetings at a range conference in Southern Utah last week, and there is virtually unanimous support for Brady. He no doubt handled things wrong - he should have hired Budd-Fallen out of Cheyenne to fight his battle for him years ago - but he has a point that every rancher empathizes with; that many feds are drunk with power and will use any excuse to eliminate cattle from the range.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Whoops.

I'll take that as validation for my dyslexia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Funny. I see it as Bunny Ranch. Different sort of terrorism going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Interesting. When I see this , I think of Al Bundy from Married with Children..

Comment

Whoops.

I was just seeing if you were paying attention. Deal. Btw, I've been busy, but don't give up on me.
                          sigpic
                          "Outlined against a blue, gray
                          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            Interesting. When I see this , I think of Al Bundy from Married with Children..
                            Interesting, when I see it, I think of Dylan Bundy who I wish were up in the Show playing for the O's.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Bundy won. America lost.

The Bundy Range War was perpetuated by an irresponsible media vying for nothing more than ratings and an ill-informed and willfully ignorant public who, much like a NASCAR fan, come to the race simply in hopes of seeing a crash.

The militia groups, at least some, may have had noble intentions of some sort in the spirit of constitutionally- laden principles, but ultimately appeared to be the disgruntled and disenfranchised fanatical fringe element looking not for a cause to fight for, but a fight to support and glorify their cause.

Comment

Did I hear right. Is this thing all about saving some Turtle? How noble we are. Cultures and societies have become and are becoming far more about us and nature all living in perfect harmony.

I wouldn't doubt when we eventually prove ourselves, nature will decide to make hurricanes, tornadoes less destructive. We can coincide with nature if only we will listen to people like Al Gore.

Comment

Working...
                                X