Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
    She says that she is looking to have a larger firm represent her.
    Haha. Sure.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

she’s waiting for chris landau to respond to her email
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

If we pooled CS's collective resources, could we retain zealous advocate and passionate activist, Kate Kelly, Esq to represent her? I have to believe she'd accept a GoFundMe for this. We need to get to the bottom of who touched McKenna's bottom and exactly who put Draino in her OJ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          What does that mean?
          It means she'll soon be submitting 40-page handwritten motions to the Court.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
            If we pooled CS's collective resources, could we retain zealous advocate and passionate activist, Kate Kelly, Esq to represent her? I have to believe she'd accept a GoFundMe for this. We need to get to the bottom of who touched McKenna's bottom and exactly who put Draino in her OJ!
            Hopefully people got that new laptop she needed so she can do a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              I once had a pro se opposing side that cut his own paper. He would drop off his handwritten filings and the edges would be crooked. I think he was taking those big rolls of paper from the church and cutting the paper from there.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Paging Avenatti....
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    Paging Avenatti....
                    Haha.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRMSszh...=16tsxo4ibw39m

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          Interesting story.

Sometimes I think that people are looking to hear certain things, and so they do hear those things. Or their perception is that people are looking for or thinking certain things. For example - in this particular article:

I don't think I've EVER seen or even heard of an adult asking anyone - with concern or not - if they've ever born their testimony. Not saying it's never happened, just that this guy seems to be saying it was a regular thing. That just seems weird to me. I definitely know of people asking kids about whether or not they're going to serve a mission. And I get squeemish when kids are told what to say at the pulpit during F&T meeting.
                          I've thought the same thing. It seems to be fairly common when reading similar accounts to this one that the writer experiences something and thought it was universal, leaving me scratching my head because I've never heard anything like it.

I also am not a fan of parents telling their kids what to say when they go up in F&T meeting. In May my 8 year old suddenly told me she wanted to go up. It was her first time. She asked me what she should say and I said to say whatever was in her heart. She just went up and said she could feel that Jesus loves her and then came back down. I thought it was great.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 06-11-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Great article about one of the track team members coming out: https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/11/...-bi-coming-out

Her team and coaches responded perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Great article about one of the track team members coming out: https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/11/...-bi-coming-out

Her team and coaches responded perfectly.
                              That's really well-written. Good for her.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• I sort of fell in love with Isabella too.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X