No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mormon church member was fired for covertly photographing a woman in a dressing room inside H&M.
    I guess that's one way to get released.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
      I guess that's one way to get released.
      Not only will that get him released, do you think his wife will ever make him go to H&M again? Two birds, one stone.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Not only will that get him released, do you think his wife will ever make him go to H&M again? Two birds, one stone.
        This belongs in the bucket list thread, not the church thread.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• That's posted on Reddit as "Mormon pervert is high church official." He's a high councilor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            That's posted on Reddit as "Mormon pervert is high church official." He's a high councilor.
            NY Post:
            A high-ranking member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was busted taking photos of a woman in a store’s dressing room, according to police and church officials.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Also, the victim followed him around the store and took pictures of him, then posted them on her facebook page with a warning. Look at this guy trying to act "normal."

https://www.facebook.com/thalliiaaa/...8960?__tn__=-R
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Here's what I don't get. There's no shortage of pictures of naked people readily available to him. Why take the risk?

Also, my wife would be too busy beating my ass to beg the victim to refrain from turning me in.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Also, the victim followed him around the store and took pictures of him, then posted them on her facebook page with a warning. Look at this guy trying to act "normal."

https://www.facebook.com/thalliiaaa/...8960?__tn__=-R
                  Second most disturbing thing about this story: the dude's phone case. WTF?
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Here's what I don't get. There's no shortage of pictures of naked people readily available to him. Why take the risk?

Also, my wife would be too busy beating my ass to beg the victim to refrain from turning me in.

This isn't about the naked (probably more like underwear) pics of someone--it's about the escalated thrill of voyeurism more than it's about the photos. And then when he looks at the photos later, he gets to relive the thrill of the moment. Also, that means this guy has done this before. Sure, there is a first time for something like this, but chances are this guy's phone is (was) full of photos like this from other instances.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

This isn't about the naked (probably more like underwear) pics of someone--it's about the escalated thrill of voyeurism more than it's about the photos. And then when he looks at the photos later, he gets to relive the thrill of the moment. Also, that means this guy has done this before. Sure, there is a first time for something like this, but chances are this guy's phone is (was) full of photos like this from other instances.
                      Yeah, you don't ad-lib the part about acting like you work there and shepherding the girl to a particular room. However, holding the phone over the door seems pretty amateurish.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Yeah, you don't ad-lib the part about acting like you work there and shepherding the girl to a particular room. However, holding the phone over the door seems pretty amateurish.
                        How do you usually handle that part?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

How do you usually handle that part?
                          Don't you usually use a snake eye camera for that, Pelado?
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            Don't you usually use a snake eye camera for that, Pelado?
                            Just Polaroid.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Just Polaroid.
                              Old school perv, eh? I respect that.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 10-09-2019, 12:10 PM.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X