Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Seems like the prosecutors must have really screwed up to not get any convictions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Seems like the prosecutors must have really screwed up to not get any convictions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      They got one. The first guy to plead guilty tried to back out, and got 16 months added to his sentence for his trouble (a total of 87 months).

Comment

• https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/01/...rch-bathrooms/

Stupid things people do.

Comment

• Very awesome narrative by Palestinian BYUI Professor

Palestinian Author Publishes Her Story of Faith
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Whoa he's Mo???
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Whoa he's Mo???
                duh
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Whoa he's Mo???
                  Obviously not a very good one.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• I had no idea.

Just read this:

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/07/...se-trump-aide/

Hatch and Kelly vouched for his character, with Hatch going so far as to call the report 'character assassination'. Note to politicians, if a reporter is asking about an incriminating story about someone you know, chances are they have already verified it and it's ready for publication.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

I had no idea.

Just read this:

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/07/...se-trump-aide/

Hatch and Kelly vouched for his character, with Hatch going so far as to call the report 'character assassination'. Note to politicians, if a reporter is asking about an incriminating story about someone you know, chances are they have already verified it and it's ready for publication.
                      Lol. Kelly who called those dreamers who didn't file for DACA yet 'lazy asses' or something to that effect, and Hatch, who, according to Trump, called Donald the Greatest President of All Time Including Lincoln and Washington.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• wow. hatch. such an embarrassment. sad at this point his comments are not a surprise, but expected.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          wow. hatch. such an embarrassment. sad at this point his comments are not a surprise, but expected.
                          But his aide that runs his Twitter account is funny, so it is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            That dude should also be put in charge of his spoken comments.
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              At first, I thought you were referring to Rob Porter's aide.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                At first, I thought you were referring to Rob Porter's aide.
                                This could be the case as well. His aide also probably doesn't hit and choke women.

Comment

Working...
                                X