Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I hadn't really given much thought to all the post-death financial details, but I was hoping Brad had a fat life insurance policy in place. If his dad is going to have to go back to work to support the family, that's probably not the case. Here's a little piece KSL did on Brad this past weekend:

https://ksltv.com/407886/brad-staple...AhC4a1JjEM-KHQ
    I’m surprised how few middle class people have solid life insurance policies. I don’t really worry about dying, but I do worry about leaving my wife without an income. MJ would be worth quite a bit if I died today, but don’t tell her that.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I hadn't really given much thought to all the post-death financial details, but I was hoping Brad had a fat life insurance policy in place. If his dad is going to have to go back to work to support the family, that's probably not the case. Here's a little piece KSL did on Brad this past weekend:

oh my. really sounds like he was salt of the earth.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        I’m surprised how few middle class people have solid life insurance policies. I don’t really worry about dying, but I do worry about leaving my wife without an income. MJ would be worth quite a bit if I died today, but don’t tell her that.
        i don't generally talk about life insurance during sex, so you're golden.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

And I just watch from the corner, so no issues from me.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

If I tell her that, what are the chances that your reach your untimely demise?
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Tbh, you aren’t her type. She doesn’t go for severely overweight people.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Molieddie taking the gloves off.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The season of CUF members eating their own has started early this year.
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        to all parties
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Okay, so I've never been known to turn down a double cheeseburger. But still, that was below the belt.

at least i think it was- can't exactly see my belt under there.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Okay, so I've never been known to turn down a double cheeseburger. But still, that was below the belt.

at least i think it was- can't exactly see my belt under there.

I really thought you were going to go for the TKO with that setup. Good for you for showing restraint!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              to all parties
                              Agree. Funny stuff, fellas.

Comment

Based on his obit:

Brad and Jana moved back to St. George in the end of 2004 and he joined his dad as a pharmacist at the then Bateman Pharmacy. A few months later, the pharmacy was renamed to Stapley Pharmacy. By 2014, Brad and Evan had expanded their family of pharmacies by adding Stapley Pharmacy at Dino Crossing and the additional C3 closed door pharmacy. In June of 2015, Brad and Jana purchased the business from his mother and father, Evan and Faith Stapley, where he has since served as Pharmacist, CEO and President. He had a vision to draw people in with his personal care and genuine concern for the patients and customers who would patron the stores. By the end of 2015, he expanded one more additional location in the Carter’s Market Enterprise, Utah.
                                Seems his dad might be going back to work as he is the only person who can keep the business afloat for now. Being that he is a pharmacist. I assume with them owning 4 pharmacies, they are doing alright financially.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X