Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 3,421 to 3,426 of 3426

Thread: Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Pre-Historic Man

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    How do you think that I was able to put aside my hatred of LeBron James? You clearly are just ignoring the progress made.
    But the therapist has done nothing for your misguided affection for Utes and Blackhawks.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    How do you think that I was able to put aside my hatred of LeBron James? You clearly are just ignoring the progress made.
    Probably the same way you got over the Matt Holliday trade. Just stopped watching.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Probably not the best thread for this. But it sounds like David Bokovoy, a favorite scriptorian of many a progmo, is not much of a MOTCOJCOLDS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Probably not the best thread for this. But it sounds like David Bokovoy, a favorite scriptorian of many a progmo, is not much of a MOTCOJCOLDS anymore.
    Yeah, I noticed that the other day. That's a shame. I used to follow him on social media but got turned off 2-3 years ago and put an end to that. I got tired of the shirtless selfies and the endless stream of SJW/woke posts. And every now and then he would post things were jaw-dropping dumb. Like how he didn't feel safe on the BYU campus.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

I'll take "Things crazy people can do to instantly rehabilitate that perception" for $500, Alex...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"