No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donny Osmond and his grandkids killed it on Disney Sing Along tonight. Did I watch it? You’re goshdamn right I did.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Donny Osmond and his grandkids killed it on Disney Sing Along tonight. Did I watch it? You’re goshdamn right I did.
      Crap man, don't lead with, "Donny Osmond and his grandkids killed..."

Comment

• Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Crap man, don't lead with, "Donny Osmond and his grandkids killed..."
        I learned it by [reading KSL]!

https://www.ksl.com/article/46742360...nce-police-say
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_GlmythDpF/

Cool post by the LA County Sheriff.

Comment

• I guess it's not officially the news - but watching TV last night there were ads running asking "Were you abused in the Mormon church..."

I forget the rest - something about compassionate counselors standing by to answer your phone call, holding people accountable, and pending lawsuits.

Anyway - first I've seen of that. Kind of made me chuckle, to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                I guess it's not officially the news - but watching TV last night there were ads running asking "Were you abused in the Mormon church..."

I forget the rest - something about compassionate counselors standing by to answer your phone call, holding people accountable, and pending lawsuits.

Anyway - first I've seen of that. Kind of made me chuckle, to be honest.
                Yeah those have been going for at least a year here in LV.

Comment

• JD and his family gotta eat too.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Lori Daybell's bell reduction motion from $1M down to $250K got denied. It looks like she's going to rot in jail at least until July 9 which is when her preliminary hearing is scheduled. I hope she will someday tell authorities where the bodies are.

ESAD, Lori.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                      Lori Daybell's bell reduction motion from $1M down to $250K got denied. It looks like she's going to rot in jail at least until July 9 which is when her preliminary hearing is scheduled. I hope she will someday tell authorities where the bodies are.

ESAD, Lori.
                      I googled her name a few days ago to see what was up. I saw that back in September - one month before Chad Daybell's wife died - Lori purchased a men's wedding ring, a wedding dress, and some other clothing and was googling wedding options in Hawaii. Photos from her wedding with Chad Daybell (in Hawaii) show the same ring, dress, etc. I.e., she was planning the wedding a full month before Tammy Daybell died mysteriously.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I googled her name a few days ago to see what was up. I saw that back in September - one month before Chad Daybell's wife died - Lori purchased a men's wedding ring, a wedding dress, and some other clothing and was googling wedding options in Hawaii. Photos from her wedding with Chad Daybell (in Hawaii) show the same ring, dress, etc. I.e., she was planning the wedding a full month before Tammy Daybell died mysteriously.
                        for this guy

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          for this guy

to borrow from weird al, he's got more chins that chinatown

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            to borrow from weird al, he's got more chins that chinatown
                            Or more Johnson's than Springville.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Not sure this counts as news, but this guy is in my ward. Very interesting life experiences.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpet...pective-1.html

Probably will have to read his book just for the stories.

https://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Beli...2BP/ref=sr_1_3

His website.

https://www.ldsscientist.com/

Comment

• Who remembers this popular mormon primary song referenced in the first paragraph? It's apparently real, but I don't recall hearing it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kate...140000834.html

Comment

Working...
                                X