Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    I think I found a video of MG.

I've been meaning to watch this all afternoon. Thanks for the reminder. Nice kick's MG. They accentuate the gold chain.
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      I think I found a video of MG.
      Sounds like what I would expect, but that guy is waaaay too buff to be MG.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

The comments on the DeadSpin posting make me afraid to every ride in the road again.

RickShitsTom Ley
        Today 6:05pm

Cyclists are the biggest douchebags on the planet right now. I swear, they only take up the sport so they can get into confrontations like this. It takes every fiber of my being not to Tony-Stewart every single one that hogs the road. That's right, "Tony-Stewart" is now a verb.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Sounds like what I would expect, but that guy is waaaay too buff to be MG.
          I look way more Jersey Shore than that guy.

I don't know what happens in the video, but the other day I was reminded of this awesome thing I learned after moving to Seattle. Seattle is way more hostile to cars than anything else, and I remember people spitting on my windshield or smacking my car when I didn't stop for peds or whatever. I also picked that one up along the way. Last week I was running home and a car cut right through the crosswalk as I was running through, so I smacked the shit out of the back panel. I've got equal opportunity hostility for morans. About two days ago I was waiting at the bus stop, and I saw this dad holding his daughters hand next to a crosswalk as they were waiting to cross. The car coming in their direction didn't stop or even slow down, so the dad takes the full drink he was holding in his hand and chucked right at the windshield and it exploded all over. i seriously lol'ed.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Let me tell you, these effers are annoying:

For years, Critical Mass has held monthly public bike rides through Seattle to demonstrate for bicyclists' road rights. The riders commonly engage in what they call "corking," in which several bikers block cars while the mass of riders passes.
            Several years ago this happened:
            According to Jamieson, witnesses told officers that as the Critical Mass group moved down the street blocking traffic, some riders got in the way of the Subaru and prevented it from leaving. Some bikers sat on the car and were banging on it, he said.

"The driver was pretty fearful that he was about to be assaulted by the bicyclists," Jamieson said.

According to police, the man tried to back up but bumped into a cyclist. "This enraged the group," Jamieson said.

Several of the cyclists bashed up the Subaru, shattering the windshield and rear window, Jamieson said.

The driver, whose name and age were not released, tried to drive away but hit another bicyclist, Jamieson said. Still, he drove about a block, to Aloha and 15th Avenue East, before the Critical Mass riders cornered the car and started spitting on it and banging against it, Jamieson said.

One bicyclist punched the driver through his open window, and another used a knife to slash the Subaru's tires, Jamieson said.

The driver got out of his car, was hit in the back of the head and suffered a large gash, police said.
            http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...reading27.html

Moran cyclists.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                lol. There I am!

btw, this Mexican version of Jersey Shore looks amazing. I need to find somewhere to watch that online.

Comment

I don't know what happens in the video, but the other day I was reminded of this awesome thing I learned after moving to Seattle. Seattle is way more hostile to cars than anything else, and I remember people spitting on my windshield or smacking my car when I didn't stop for peds or whatever. I also picked that one up along the way. Last week I was running home and a car cut right through the crosswalk as I was running through, so I smacked the shit out of the back panel. I've got equal opportunity hostility for morans. About two days ago I was waiting at the bus stop, and I saw this dad holding his daughters hand next to a crosswalk as they were waiting to cross. The car coming in their direction didn't stop or even slow down, so the dad takes the full drink he was holding in his hand and chucked right at the windshield and it exploded all over. i seriously lol'ed.
                  Listen, if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you.

Comment

Grace has been getting around. Not even charged with hit and run...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai..._his_truck.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      Grace has been getting around. Not even charged with hit and run...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai..._his_truck.php
                      Wow, I've aged a lot this month!

Comment

• I need two new threads to update. Is it OK to kill motorists? Is it OK to kill boaters?

Or maybe we can just consolidate into a Is it OK to kill morons in transit? thread to consolidate my rants. I've got a lot of angst bottled up from being nice all the time. But seriously, effing boaters! I understand if commercial type ships need to get through neighborhood bridges, but there's no reason to cross neighborhoods during rush hour just to joyride.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          When I'm older I wouldn't mind being able to go make small stays in the middle of nowhere from time to time (preferably the San Juans or some other island near here). But I could never do it full-time.
                          I need two new threads to update. Is it OK to kill motorists? Is it OK to kill boaters?

Or maybe we can just consolidate into a Is it OK to kill morons in transit? thread to consolidate my rants. I've got a lot of angst bottled up from being nice all the time. But seriously, effing boaters! I understand if commercial type ships need to get through neighborhood bridges, but there's no reason to cross neighborhoods during rush hour just to joyride.
                          Are you sure a move to Idaho wouldn't be the best thing for you right now?

Comment

• Where?

Comment

• A bicyclist was killed Friday morning by a left-turning truck in downtown Seattle, while using the city’s notorious Second Avenue bike lane.

The woman died at the scene and no medical assistance was given, said Kyle Moore, Seattle Fire Department spokesman.

The crash happened less than two weeks before the Seattle Department of Transportation was about to improve the bike lane into a protected route, on Sept. 8.

At that point, cars and trucks will turn left only on a green arrow — an attempt to reduce conflicts with bikes and pedestrians between Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square. Bicyclists will also get a separate traffic signal — a bike-shaped green light — to let them know when they can cross straight through the intersection.
                              http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...killedxml.html

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X