Still can't wrap my head around bitcoin, but what a nice surprise for this guy:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    So you couldn't even do the tiniest bit of fact checking?
    I spent half an hour looking up what I could find. I must not be quite as good at fact checking as the rest of you.

Comment

all in on ripple, folks
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        all in on ripple, folks
        I thought of putting a few bucks into Ripple and/or Etherium today, but I didn't see a way to do that through my Schwab accounts (free Juanita chips to anyone who can correct me on that), and I didn't have the energy to transfer funds to a different medium.

Comment

it’s a pain. easiest way is to deposit usd into something like coinbase, buy btc/eth, then xfer those to an exchange that lists xrp and convert there. unfortunately those exchanges are all garbage.

Comment

it’s a pain. easiest way is to deposit usd into something like coinbase, buy btc/eth, then xfer those to an exchange that lists xrp and convert there. unfortunately those exchanges are all garbage.
            Sounds liquid
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I’m starting to dabble. I use Coinbase to buy ETH and then transfer it to XRP using Binance. I am not talking a lot of money here, but a start is a start.
              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Sounds liquid
                it is by definition liquid

Comment

OK... I have $5000 that I'd like to risk on this cyrpto thing... give me some advice on what I should do.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    OK... I have $5000 that I'd like to risk on this cyrto thing... give me some advice on what I should do.
                    Donate it to BYU football/basketball instead.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

OK... I have $5000 that I'd like to risk on this cyrpto thing... give me some advice on what I should do.
                      Go back in time.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

give it to me.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

buy low sell high

Comment

buy low sell high
                            Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              I thought of putting a few bucks into Ripple and/or Etherium today, but I didn't see a way to do that through my Schwab accounts (free Juanita chips to anyone who can correct me on that), and I didn't have the energy to transfer funds to a different medium.
                              Juanita chips are way too oily.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                pelagius and i are coauthoring a paper

Comment

Working...
                                X