No announcement yet.

The Official BYU 2014 Death to MOST of Those Who Meet Us Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was some chatter about this class on CB the other day and I was surprised by how many impact guys were in there since I tend to think about that class mostly for the headliners that didn't pan out.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
      We'll have to beat Texas and Boise on the road next year. I think that's a hard task.
      Speaking of Texas, I saw a good part of the spring game on the Longhorn channel. Texas had a lot of players including Ash sitting out due to injuries and such...

BlmaN-ICAAA1-CT.jpg

Tyrone Swoopes started out kind of slow but looked very good in the 2nd half. Some highlights:

I will be making the trip down to Austin for this one.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sounds like BYU will be playing an AAC team in the new Miami Beach Bowl this year.

Comment

• Awesome...the Miami Beach Bowl! :rockon2:

Wait, there's a Miami Beach Bowl?

Comment

• This bowl game sucks. Nobody will be there. And we get to play yet another AAC opponent. With Houston, UConn and UCF already on the schedule we could see a rematch. This stinks.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                This bowl game sucks. Nobody will be there. And we get to play yet another AAC opponent. With Houston, UConn and UCF already on the schedule we could see a rematch. This stinks.
                Don't forget, we also play Cincy and ECU in 2015, so odds are very high it will be one of those 5 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Don't forget, we also play Cincy and ECU in 2015, so odds are very high it will be one of those 5 teams.
                  Ugh. This sucks. Where is that Dear Tom Holmoe thread?
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• I will only be interested in this bowl game if it is actually played on Miami Beach, Point Break style.

Comment

• I want some scoop from TDawg. has he tweeted anything lately? What about Tuxedo Yoda?
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Yes! Pre Christmas bow date!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ami-beach-bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          The bowl, created and owned by the AAC, was originally scheduled to pit teams from the American and Conference USA this year.
                          C-USA also recently purchased the Bahamas Bowl and will play in the bowl four times between 2014 to 2019 and possibly all six years, a bowl spokesman told ESPN.
                          Is this a new thing, conferences owning bowls? Otherwise, I-did-not-know-that.

Comment

• What is everyone so worried about....it isn't like BYU is actually going to play in that bowl anyway because BYU is going to be in that new fancy 4 team playoff, right....right?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              What is everyone so worried about....it isn't like BYU is actually going to play in that bowl anyway because BYU is going to be in that new fancy 4 team playoff, right....right?!?

Comment

• Great. This Independence thing is working out as I thought. I am not complaining though because I think BYU is making tons of money being Independent.

Meeting a team from the ACC is also a good deal, even if it is one the 4th or 5th place team.

Comment

Working...
                                X