HBOs newest original series: True Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Colin Farrell and Taylor Kitsch for Season 2. I am all in!
    Texas Forever

Comment

Nice! Looking forward to this.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

More great news, Adrianne Palicki has been cast in the Alexandria Daddorio role.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          More great news, Adrianne Palicki has been cast in the Alexandria Daddorio role.
          I am all in!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Real and sagtacular.
            Yep. Let's just say the disappointment felt by me was only matched by that felt by the Brazilians right around the time the Germans went up 5-0 after scoring 4 goals in 6 minutes.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Are you being serious? I can't even find rumors about this.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Are you being serious? I can't even find rumors about this.
                Oh, how I wish I were.

Comment

Oh, how I wish I were.

Comment

Looks official. They are heading to California with Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch, Elizabeth Moss and Vince Vaughn.

I am excited.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• I watched this a few months ago. The whole season in a few days. One of my most enjoyable movie/TV watching times ever. Very, very good. Also watched Dallas Buyer's Club about the same time, which I would probably rank #1 of last year's films. I always thought Matthew McConaughey was a dumb, eye candy type actor only good for chick or popcorn flicks, but now I might go so far as to call him brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        I watched this a few months ago. The whole season in a few days. One of my most enjoyable movie/TV watching times ever. Very, very good. Also watched Dallas Buyer's Club about the same time, which I would probably rank #1 of last year's films. I always thought Matthew McConaughey was a dumb, eye candy type actor only good for chick or popcorn flicks, but now I might go so far as to call him brilliant.
                        I think the Academy agrees...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• New season starts next week! Looks like Elizabeth Moss was replaced with Rachel McAdams. Big upgrade, IMO.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• really excited about this.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              New season starts next week! Looks like Elizabeth Moss was replaced with Rachel McAdams. Big upgrade, IMO.
                              Big upgrade in the looks department. Major downgrade in the acting department.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Big upgrade in the looks department. Major downgrade in the acting department.
                                Really? She was out of this world in the notebook.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X