Post your diet and workout plans here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

We're probably just going to have one of the fruit vendors on the highway do it.

It will require a longer stay in Mexico but you could just have her drink the water. If she keeps doing that the weight will drop off quickly!
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Hard to tell most of the time. Your sincerity is noted.
      Why not hit up Costa Rica? At least if you are traveling to a shit hole country you can visit Wuap. I think all dirty scalpels are the same no matter what third world country you visit.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Why not hit up Costa Rica? At least if you are traveling to a shit hole country you can visit Wuap. I think all dirty scalpels are the same no matter what third world country you visit.
        America is kind of a shit hole country, now that you mention it.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          It will require a longer stay in Mexico but you could just have her drink the water. If she keeps doing that the weight will drop off quickly!
          We are transporting enough water for a week but only staying 3 days. I've been sick on 3 separate trips to Mexico so I am well-aware of the risks (Mexico City after eating from a street vendor, Acapulco after drinking the water, and Ensenada after stepping foot in the city .
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            America is kind of a shit hole country, now that you mention it.
            Especially around Lehi.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I heard St. John's wart helps with post-op infections.
              The last thing you want to add to an infection is the human papillomavirus!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                The last thing you want to add to an infection is the human papillomavirus!
                Also noted.

Comment

Especially around Lehi.
                  Lehi is nice. The church is spending a lot of tithing money improving certain areas.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Lehi is nice. The church is spending a lot of tithing money improving certain areas.
                    Lots of hispanic folks in Lehi. How do you cope?

Comment

Uh....
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Uh....
                        Did I say something wrong? Was that inappropriate? I'm quite certain it was but it doesn't matter on CS so we're good.

Comment

I cope just fine. My lawn is well manicured, and my house is always clean. Win-win!
                          *Banned*

Comment

I cope just fine. My lawn is well manicured, and my house is always clean. Win-win!
                            Awesome...but stay vigilant.

Comment

Awesome...but stay vigilant.
                              If you want to bring your wife by this weekend, I am sure my gardener can grab some shears and a few twist ties. No need to travel anywhere.
                              *Banned*

Comment

If you want to bring your wife by this weekend, I am sure my gardener can grab some shears and a few twist ties. No need to travel anywhere.
                                Awesome. Just awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X