No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UD and I were trading back and forth last night.

I had Seattle D, he had Seattle kicker.

Squeaked one out.

Comment

• Back and forth...I think Maximus hangs on.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Still need another RB...I have Kaepernick as my backup and while last week's performance didn't give me much comfort, I think it was an anomaly. Not going to get anyone to bite for him though. Someone offered me MJD for Manning, which I won't take, but he also has Ray Rice. Anyone know the status of his injury? Is Manning too much to give up for him?

Niners fans--that was an anomaly, right? I was working, so I didn't see the game--what happened?
        Last edited by ERCougar; 09-18-2013, 06:25 AM.
        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
          Still need another RB...I have Kaepernick as my backup and while last week's performance didn't give me much comfort, I think it was an anomaly. Not going to get anyone to bite for him though. Someone offered me MJD for Manning, which I won't take, but he also has Ray Rice. Anyone know the status of his injury? Is Manning too much to give up for him?

Niners fans--that was an anomaly, right? I was working, so I didn't see the game--what happened?
          MJD has been terrible thusfar and is injured already.

I wouldn't move Manning for him at this point.
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
            MJD has been terrible thusfar and is injured already.

I wouldn't move Manning for him at this point.
            Yeah, I know, I'm not biting on that. I was thinking of countering for Ray Rice.
            At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
            -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
              Yeah, I know, I'm not biting on that. I was thinking of countering for Ray Rice.
              I think it's worth a shot.

I'm not sure I'd do it just because there's always 15 QBs on the cut list at any time and it's harder to fill 2 RB spots, but if he's desperate for a QB that is a good option.

I can never get anyone in the league with my friends to trade for a QB that's decent, last year I sat had Kapernick on my team from Week 5 on and he just sat and I played him a few times, but Cam Newton was money down the stretch. I needed a WR bad, but nobody would trade because it's so easy to fill the QB spot.

Comment

• For those in my FFL: I might be open to a trade. I am looking for a solid RB and I've got some WR's sitting that could be useful to a team. Just let me know.

Comment

• SOB McFly!!!!!!! Snatched James Stark from me. Man I should of used more bid points!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    SOB McFly!!!!!!! Snatched James Stark from me. Man I should of used more bid points!
                    I am always willing to negotiate a, uh, fair settlement.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                      I am always willing to negotiate a, uh, fair settlement.....................
                      Not sure I want to go there yet..

I am contemplating a trade. I have WR and very nice TE sitting who I might be willing to trade but it has to be for a starter RB. Fair amount of points that Olsen is putting up as TE each week.

I am open to all offers..

Comment

• Not liking my QBs this week. Cutler vs the Steelers or Luck vs the Niners. Also, with Steven Jackson out (SOB), I am trying to decide what to do with my flex spot and RB slots. I have Bell from the Lions who was big week 1. With LeShoure out and Bush questionable he could have a good day against the Redskins who haven't shown they can play any defense. So I am leaning towards starting him in Jackson's place. Though DeMarco Murray at the Jets is intriguing but who knows if the Cowboys will ever run. So my flex spot is between him and Stevie Johnson who has a TD in each of the first two games and seems to be EJ Manuel's go to guy. Can't decide.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• the most hideous fantasy victory of all time may be afoot. dnf with 51 points and a quarter of martellus bennett, and the mighty hebrew hammers with 64 points and the denver defense tomorrow night.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            the most hideous fantasy victory of all time may be afoot. dnf with 51 points and a quarter of martellus bennett, and the mighty hebrew hammers with 64 points and the denver defense tomorrow night.
                            My team is pathetic

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
                            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Is it time to drop the Niners D/ST? They've been completely worthless so far. I've been holding on to them with the expectation that they would be better against weaker opponents ... but after today I think I'm ready to put them on waivers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• :swear:

Comment

Working...
                                X