Sochi Olympic Hockey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I am sitting down to watch my game of the olympics, USA/Russia. I enjoy NHL but really think I prefer the international game.
    Amen. Olympic hockey is ten times better.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Wow what a finish. Did this game matter though? I don't know how the tournament is set up.

Comment

Amazing. Go TJ Oshie. What a moment for that guy.

Comment

I've never heard of you before TJ Oshie, but great job!

I really like that in olympic hockey they seem to really want to kill the other guys, olympic bball doesn't have that at all. Now go beat some Canadia people!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            Wow what a finish. Did this game matter though? I don't know how the tournament is set up.
            It always matters to beat the Russians. Where is your wolverine spirit??
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Now I really like this TJ guy, the interviewer just asked if he got inspiration from some other hockey player and he said "I don't really watch him, he's Canadian."
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                It always matters to beat the Russians. Where is your wolverine spirit??
                Wolverines!
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Now I really like this TJ guy, the interviewer just asked if he got inspiration from some other hockey player and he said "I don't really watch him, he's Canadian."
                  Funny because Oshie is from pretty close to the northernmost point in Minnesota I believe. Probably grew up 2 miles from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Funny because Oshie is from pretty close to the northernmost point in Minnesota I believe. Probably grew up 2 miles from Canada.
                    Doesn't he play for the Blues? He did come back to America though. We allow for immigration.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Huge win for the USA. Team is playing great hockey.

Olympic hockey is great, but no way is it better than the nhl.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Kane actually played well today. Junkie just does not know hockey and he was poking funk. USA does not tie it without an amazing pass through traffic from Kane right to Pavelski's stick. Kane had 2 assists in the first game and one in the second and I believe is +3 so far in the Olympics.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Kane actually played well today. Junkie just does not know hockey and he was poking funk. USA does not tie it without an amazing pass through traffic from Kane right to Pavelski's stick. Kane had 2 assists in the first game and one in the second and I believe is +3 so far in the Olympics.
                          Exactly. A pathetic troll attempt of someone who doesnt know hockey. Kane has been good in both games. He is creating chances for himself and his teammates. He will start converting.

If you want to complain, point to Parise who needs to step it up.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                            Exactly. A pathetic troll attempt of someone who doesnt know hockey. Kane has been good in both games. He is creating chances for himself and his teammates. He will start converting.

If you want to complain, point to Parise who needs to step it up.

Sadly as little as i watch hockey I would still put my knowledge up against yours anyday.

You definitely overdo it pretending to be a huge fan.

If it is anything like other sports you don't even watch the games.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                            *Banned*

Comment

Lol nobody on this board knows anything about hockey. It's hockey.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                                Lol nobody on this board knows anything about hockey. It's hockey.
                                tooblue probably knows more than funk and cj combined
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X