Google Doodle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Doodle Thread

I'm sure we've had commentary on various Google Doodles, but I can't find a thread, so I'll start one for today's and future Doodles. Monday's Doodle celebrates the 66th anniversary of the Roswell sighting, and it's pretty interesting/weird. I haven't finished it, and probably won't. Do they have people whose only job is to make these up?

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I'm sure we've had commentary on various Google Doodles, but I can't find a thread, so I'll start one for today's and future Doodles. Monday's Doodle celebrates the 66th anniversary of the Roswell sighting, and it's pretty interesting/weird. I haven't finished it, and probably won't. Do they have people whose only job is to make these up?
    Didnt finish it? Keep trying grasshopper. It only games a couple minutes. Hint: the radioactive waste stuff makes things grow big.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Didnt finish it? Keep trying grasshopper. It only games a couple minutes. Hint: the radioactive waste stuff makes things grow big.
      Yeah, I used the stuff to grow the tree or beanstalk to get out of the hole, but after playing the game for about 30 seconds, I decided to move on. I have the attention span of a housefly.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Yeah, I used the stuff to grow the tree or beanstalk to get out of the hole, but after playing the game for about 30 seconds, I decided to move on. I have the attention span of a housefly.
        I hear horseflies are mainly attracted to horseshit. (Pardon my language Bish.)

Comment

Today's Google doodle honors Fridtjof Nansen. According to Wikipedia (the fount of all knowledge and truth), Nansen was "a Norwegian explorer, scientist, diplomat, humanitarian, and Nobel Peace Prize laureate. In his youth he was a champion skier and ice skater."

One of his quotes jumped out at me as something some around here could appreciate:

It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
          X