Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the good things about facebook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suckerberg is a short dude... Booster seat required:

zriccvaf15r01.jpg
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Suckerberg is a short dude... Booster seat required:

[ATTACH]8713[/ATTACH]
      His feet are still flat on the ground. Seems like its just a low seat.

Also, that Ted Cruz questioning seemed pretty pointless.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Also, that Ted Cruz questioning seemed pretty pointless.
          I guess you missed the point that Suckerberg admitted to censoring a certain type of speech, making it a non-neutral platform, which may imply that Facebook may not be entitled to immunity under the law... Oh well, Facebook sucked anyway.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            I guess you missed the point that Suckerberg admitted to censoring a certain type of speech, making it a non-neutral platform, which may imply that Facebook may not be entitled to immunity under the law... Oh well, Facebook sucked anyway.
            Yeah, I did miss that, because I'm pretty sure he didn't say any of that.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
            X