Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

I apologize for not replying to all of you earlier, had to deal with crap at the lab.

Anyway, I appreciate the welcome. I have been lurking here for a bit, and like the conversation a lot. Decided I will probably bring my opinions here instead of the other board where it seems to be the same 15 posters every time.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        No offense to waup, but this is hilarious. Well done and welcome aboard.

Thanks. Looking forward to being a contributor to the discussions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          Welcome. What are the stories behind your Cub and Panther fandom?

Cubs fan since I was 7, because there games were always on WGN, loved Ryno and the Hawk.

Panther fan because in high school I decided I need a team no one else cheered for, the Panthers were coming into the league, Seifert was going to be the coach so I figured they'd be a good place to start. Been with them since the days of Frank Reich. My Panther Fan Club bar code number is 000000004.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            I apologize for not replying to all of you earlier, had to deal with crap at the lab.
            This might sound random, but were they Chinese lab assistants messing with your stuff?
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Cubs fan since I was 7, because there games were always on WGN, loved Ryno and the Hawk.

Panther fan because in high school I decided I need a team no one else cheered for, the Panthers were coming into the league, Seifert was going to be the coach so I figured they'd be a good place to start. Been with them since the days of Frank Reich. My Panther Fan Club bar code number is 000000004.
              out of 000000007 ?

Welcome.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
              X