Clear All

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...son-LOVER.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      This just keeps getting worse.

Comment

WHy didnt he do this before he dragged all those people through another trial?
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          WHy didnt he do this before he dragged all those people through another trial?
          I'll tell you the same thing I've told everybody else asking these questions. Stop trying to make sense of this guy's choices. he's a psychopathic serial killer. trying to make sense of his decisions is an exercise in futility.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

That unidentified man is currently under 'eyeball to eyeball' suicide watch.
            What's eyeball to eyeball suicide watch? Does that mean he's not allowed to fall asleep with his eyes closed?

Comment

The real question is...did he really kill guys over a spilled drink? Or were they going to put him for enjoying men?

*Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                What's eyeball to eyeball suicide watch? Does that mean he's not allowed to fall asleep with his eyes closed?
                i think its a gay prison term
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  a-clockwork-orange-puremovies-620x299.jpg

Keep those eyes OPEN!
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

And his boyfriend testified before a grand jury. So now we know...

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...-police-587879

*Banned*

Comment

And his boyfriend testified before a grand jury. So now we know...

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...-police-587879

Uh, what?

The Bible was opened to a section of the New Testament, John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whosoever believes in him would not perish but have eternal life.” He had scrawled that verse on his forehead with red ink, and also made marks on his hands and feet with that red pen, as though mimicking the stigmata associated with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Will they do an autopsy? I wonder about CTE, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          The guy was a member of perhaps the most misogynistic group of individuals this side of Augusta, a closet bisexual, a sociopath (he was always this way), and an incredibly gifted athlete who was seldom if ever told he couldn't do something. CTE? Please.

I recognize you simply asked the question, I just hope this really doesn't become an argument bandied about for years to come.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            There was an autopsy. No signs of a struggle. His brain was donated and will be tested for CTE among other things.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                            X