Venezuela sin Chávez: The Nicolas Maduro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    I'm actually wondering the same thing. The cartoon indicates that the U.S. is the angel of death that visited Ukraine.
    I guess those unmarked tanks coming over from Russia were really ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      I guess those unmarked tanks coming over from Russia were really ours.
      I suppose in a way, given recent developments...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• We should get rid of the 2nd amendment and turn all our guns in like they did in Venezuela...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          We should get rid of the 2nd amendment and turn all our guns in like they did in Venezuela...

Yes! If only more people had guns in Venezuela! When will the rest of the world learn

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoopJahoop View Post
            Yes! If only more people had guns in Venezuela! When will the rest of the world learn
            Last edited by creekster; 04-30-2019, 04:50 PM.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• It's some weak-minded nonsense to compare the USA to Venezuela.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                It's some weak-minded nonsense to compare the USA to Venezuela.
                Hey, don't blame me. It was Kerry Sanders and Scoopie that did that.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Hey, don't blame me. It was Kerry Sanders and Scoopie that did that.
                  I was talking about them. There's ample evidence that you're not weak-minded.
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I wonder what the purpose was for the Second Amendment, and if that purpose is universal in any way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      I wonder what the purpose was for the Second Amendment, and if that purpose is universal in any way?
                      I'm not sure it's the same thing as the second ammendment, but the right to overthrow a corrupt overlord is both sacred and universal, while at the same time nearly always illegal.

Comment

I wonder what the purpose was for the Second Amendment, and if that purpose is universal in any way?
                        It’s the GD best amendment we got!! Well not the “well regulated” part. That part was slipped in by commie snowflakes.
                        Last edited by ScoopJahoop; 05-01-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

It’s the GD best amendment we got!! Well not the “well regulated” part. That part was slipped by commie snowflakes.
                          I think the National Guard fills that well regulated provision. Each governor has a national guard force that he/she is the commander-in-chief over. Each of these well regulated militias are a check against a federal army wielded unrighteously.

Comment

I think the National Guard fills that well regulated provision. Each governor has a national guard force that he/she is the commander-in-chief over. Each of these well regulated militias are a check against a federal army wielded unrighteously.
                            And who stands up to the governors? Nah. This shit only works if every godfearingmerican is packing 24/7.

Comment

And who stands up to the governors? Nah. This shit only works if every godfearingmerican is packing 24/7.
                              Then let's get to it. Arm yourselves, brethren.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

It’s the GD best amendment we got!! Well not the “well regulated” part. That part was slipped in by commie snowflakes.
                                I've seen it argued that "well regulated" simply means that the firearm (and the person wielding it) are in proper working order, and that the person knows how to use it. Here's an example: https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X