No announcement yet.

The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I will offend every single one of my mormon friends with this post so I will try to keep it short... The reason why you have a hard time with people who used to be mormon is, because we know that the unbrainwashed version of yourself would be really really pissed at us for letting you continue to be brainwashed.
    FB friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
      FB friend of mine.
      Have there been any replies yet.

My son has a belt buckle, of whoever your avatar is. I think it looks ridiculous on a 15YO. But that is so far down the list of battle we wage with him, I just roll my eyes, and shrug every time he wears it.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        Have there been any replies yet.

My son has a belt buckle, of whoever your avatar is. I think it looks ridiculous on a 15YO. But that is so far down the list of battle we wage with him, I just roll my eyes, and shrug every time he wears it.
        Two likes and one "I thought you were agnostic?"

Finn is awesome. Your son has good taste.

Comment

That's why you go to college, so you can think critically about this shit.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Holy cow.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

SCN_05-06-2014_EGN_02_SCN040614INJECTION.1_fct1007x755_t460.jpg

This made the rounds this weekend.
              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5654[/ATTACH]

That has to be a joke.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  That has to be a joke.
                  Science is no joke, bro.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Well, I'm convinced. No way do I vaccinate my future kids now.
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

WTF? Gidget's head would explode if this popped up on her timeline.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Science is no joke, bro.
                        it's called statistics. maybe ask clack about it sometime.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Just found this thread. I can't wait to inundate it with stupid memes my aunt posts that imply in sundry ways that liberals are taking veterans benefits and serving them up to "illegals."
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X