The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Wasnt the American Sniper dude killed at a gun range?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• And here is a shooting at a bass pro shop.

http://klfy.com/2015/09/05/man-shot-...ana-boardwalk/
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Wasnt the American Sniper dude killed at a gun range?
        The American Sniper dude was killed in a mass shooting?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Here's a shooting at a police station. These happen quite a bit.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...53094291.html#

Comment

And here is a shooting at a bass pro shop.

http://klfy.com/2015/09/05/man-shot-...ana-boardwalk/
            Doesn't fit the FBI definition of a massing shooting... You need four kills not including the perpetrator.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Here's a shooting at a police station. These happen quite a bit.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...53094291.html#
              The FBI wouldn't count this as a mass shooting as well.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Doesn't fit the FBI definition of a massing shooting... You need four kills not including the perpetrator.
                Technically true.

Still a stupid meme. Crap like this makes gun owners look like idiots.

Comment

Technically true.

Yep.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Technically true.

I don't think you look like an idiot.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      I don't think you look like an idiot.
                      Thanks.

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I can think of one good reason why you'll never see a mass shooting at an Army/Navy store.
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            So when was this? The 80s? Where did we all blindly follow Reagan/Bush?
                            At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                            -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• We don't have a Hall of Fame thread, so I'll put this here. I saw this on FB. I don't know the guy, but apparently these two boys are twins who had a wrestling match. It appears everyone is a winner here.

[VINE]iOFtEW1U5ml[/VINE]

Comment

• that's hilarious
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X