X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Ugh... FB is unbearable
    FIFY
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• 12346316_10206871230331752_3939324007805138317_n.jpg

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        [ATTACH]6460[/ATTACH]

People are shameless. This came out within hours of the shooting.

Comment

• My facebook feed is usually pretty tame, but I saw this one today.

Hillary.jpg
          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
          SU

Comment

• A member of my ward shared this with the comment, "May She Never Rest in Hell."

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• there might be a valid point in there somewhere
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Lots of fuzzy assertions in there. What is a "counterterrorism screening"? By U.S. immigration? wtf is that? CBP? ICE? USCIS? And how is that similar to a refugee screening? Quite a definitive induction based on hardly any facts. sweet fb politics...
                Last edited by Commando; 12-05-2015, 01:31 PM.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  there might be a valid point in there somewhere
                  I found the word "import" particularly clueless.
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• uploadfromtaptalk1449477005866.jpg
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Oh man, I'm all over that.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Nope. That is offensive.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X