Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

I'm sure I will offend every single one of my mormon friends with this post so I will try to keep it short... The reason why you have a hard time with people who used to be mormon is, because we know that the unbrainwashed version of yourself would be really really pissed at us for letting you continue to be brainwashed.
    FB friend of mine.

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SandYFan View Post
    FB friend of mine.
    Have there been any replies yet.

My son has a belt buckle, of whoever your avatar is. I think it looks ridiculous on a 15YO. But that is so far down the list of battle we wage with him, I just roll my eyes, and shrug every time he wears it.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Have there been any replies yet.

My son has a belt buckle, of whoever your avatar is. I think it looks ridiculous on a 15YO. But that is so far down the list of battle we wage with him, I just roll my eyes, and shrug every time he wears it.
    Two likes and one "I thought you were agnostic?"

Finn is awesome. Your son has good taste.

That's why you go to college, so you can think critically about this shit.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Holy cow.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Kicked to the curb San Juan Sun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Douger View Post
    That has to be a joke.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Quote Originally Posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    That has to be a joke.
    Science is no joke, bro.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Well, I'm convinced. No way do I vaccinate my future kids now.
    Not that, sickos.

WTF? Gidget's head would explode if this popped up on her timeline.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Science is no joke, bro.
    it's called statistics. maybe ask clack about it sometime.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Just found this thread. I can't wait to inundate it with stupid memes my aunt posts that imply in sundry ways that liberals are taking veterans benefits and serving them up to "illegals."
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant SoCalCoug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I think you need to move to a safer neighborhood.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

A little commentary on the NFL Combine.

NFL Slavery.jpg
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Big difference is that they are there voluntarily and are about to be paid millions.

Also that pretty much every white young man in the country would gladly trade places with them if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Big difference is that they are there voluntarily and are about to be paid millions.

Also that pretty much every white young man in the country would gladly trade places with them if possible.
    Yep. My comment was, "I can come up with millions of differences between the two."
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
    I think you need to move to a safer neighborhood.
    And like most people who post crazy like this, this person lives in a very safe community.

And like most people who post crazy like this, this person lives in a very safe community.
    And why do you think it's so safe?!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    And why do you think it's so safe?!
    Hey, I didn't say I wasn't grateful that he's protecting my neck of the woods from 'government atrocities'!

It's worth a shot!:

Saw this one.

Um, no it hasn't, right wing dipshits. The 5th circuit has merely refused to overturn the injunction currently blocking applications while the thing is being litigated.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Saw this one.

Um, no it hasn't, right wing dipshits. The 5th circuit has merely refused to overturn the injunction currently blocking applications while the thing is being litigated.
    In other words, Obama's amnesty has been blocked by the federal court.

What is it that they say about injunctions, something about they're granted and upheld on appeal when the party seeking the injunction is likely to prevail on the merits? And how long will it take to decide this thing on the merits? Maybe by January 2017?

Yeah, what a bunch of kooks.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post

That's why you go to college, so you can think critically about this shit.
    The British newspapers, out of political correctness concerns, refer to Pakistani and middle eastern perpetrators as "Asians." For instance, read a story about that child prostitution ring that was uncovered last year and you'll see references to the men being Asian. Immigrants from India apparently do quite well in the UK, while the Pakistani immigrants do not (which is confusing to me because Pakistani immigrants to the U.S. seem to do quite well).

Referring to the Barbary pirates and Arabs engaged in the slave trade from 1500-1800 as Africans, while technically true, is still a mischaracterization of who they were. Sub-Saharan Africans weren't raiding coastal European towns for slaves. The Vikings did that during the Middle Ages and then the Ottomans, Arabs and Barbary Pirates did it thereafter.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Over the past couple of years, one extreme right-wing FB friend has posted some doozies. But this one is hands down the most disgusting thing he's posted. He usually gets a few token likes on his other memes. But this only chased one person out of anonymity to proclaim to the world that yes, he too is despicable.

11023439_620375361398113_7777912141053661856_n.jpg

Over the past couple of years, one extreme right-wing FB friend has posted some doozies. But this one is hands down the most disgusting thing he's posted. He usually gets a few token likes on his other memes. But this only chased one person out of anonymity to proclaim to the world that yes, he too is despicable.

11023439_620375361398113_7777912141053661856_n.jpg
    So any violation of the constitution is punishable by death, if you are Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by imanihonjin View Post
    So any violation of the constitution is punishable by death, if you are Muslim?
    With this guy, who knows? But at the very least, his hatred of Obama has now taken on racist overtones.