No announcement yet.

The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass deportations: they're umpractical.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I've really been enjoying people posting the meaning of their name from Hebrew or Arabic origin. Super interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
        I've really been enjoying people posting the meaning of their name from Hebrew or Arabic origin. Super interesting.
        One of my friends tried it
        name.jpg
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          lol. Trump doesn't believe any of this-- what he is actually doing is mobilizing the shit out of the South for the Primary.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            One of my friends tried it
            [ATTACH]6172[/ATTACH]
            Who knew?!? All this time it was a compliment.

Comment

• I saw the same result for "Buttmunch". That site is clearly just clickbait. Can't believe so many people are falling for it.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• All from my wife's aunt, just in August. The last one makes me laugh. Also, she posts a "Share if you still believe in Santa Claus" one once a month all year long.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I have never seen one right wing meme that mentioned immigration that wasn't false.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Hey, I like that last one.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Hey, I like that last one.
                      Well, I like it too, but everything she does involves sticking her nose in someone else's business, so the self-delusion in laughable.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I wonder if McNaughton has seen "One Nation Under Cthulhu."
                        Not that, sickos.

Comment

• man, the only thing worst than the preppers on my facebook feed are the people always making the cthulhu/flying spaghetti monster posts. that guy is not clever.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                            I wonder if McNaughton has seen "One Nation Under Cthulhu."
                            From what I can see it looks like Solon got out of this pretty well.
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

• I think this is from a Daft Punk song.

Log it.jpg
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Dwight sorry that we users of forest lands don't love fires like your kind.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X