The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Dwight sorry that we users of forest lands don't love fires like your kind.
    Hey, go easy on Dwight. His profession isn't that popular 'round these parts. He's already got someone threatening to kick him in the nuts.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
      I wonder if McNaughton has seen "One Nation Under Cthulhu."
      Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      man, the only thing worst than the preppers on my facebook feed are the people always making the cthulhu/flying spaghetti monster posts. that guy is not clever.
      I actually think that one is pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Dwight sorry that we users of forest lands don't love fires like your kind.
        Weirdos.
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• People on my FB are outraged at how stupid this administration is for not just giving everyone 1 million bucks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

People on my FB are outraged at how stupid this administration is for not just giving everyone 1 million bucks!!
            I think they could give 360 people a million dollars or 360 million people, 1 dollar.
            *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              I think they could give 360 people a million dollars or 360 million people, 1 dollar.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Even if they were able to give everyone a million dollars, what would that do to inflation? I can't imagine the fall out being any good for the economy.

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

michael brown's parents have revealed themselves to be pretty worthless people
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Meme.jpg

I have a friend from high school who is a cop. This is basically what he uses facebook for. I get tired of people playing victim. It's the same with some people in the military. Pat me on the back. Love me. Aren't I such a good person for what I do? You really should appreciate me more.

Comment

• Never be seen eating??
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] The Ogden one is better.
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• I like that one.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X