The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

603027_557845804275553_1290696540_n.jpg
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      [ATTACH]5833[/ATTACH]
      I think you need to move to a safer neighborhood.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

A little commentary on the NFL Combine.

NFL Slavery.jpg
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Big difference is that they are there voluntarily and are about to be paid millions.

Also that pretty much every white young man in the country would gladly trade places with them if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            Big difference is that they are there voluntarily and are about to be paid millions.

Also that pretty much every white young man in the country would gladly trade places with them if possible.
            Yep. My comment was, "I can come up with millions of differences between the two."
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              I think you need to move to a safer neighborhood.
              And like most people who post crazy like this, this person lives in a very safe community.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

And like most people who post crazy like this, this person lives in a very safe community.
                And why do you think it's so safe?!
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  And why do you think it's so safe?!
                  Hey, I didn't say I wasn't grateful that he's protecting my neck of the woods from 'government atrocities'!
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

It's worth a shot!:

Comment

Saw this one.

Um, no it hasn't, right wing dipshits. The 5th circuit has merely refused to overturn the injunction currently blocking applications while the thing is being litigated.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Saw this one.

Um, no it hasn't, right wing dipshits. The 5th circuit has merely refused to overturn the injunction currently blocking applications while the thing is being litigated.
                        In other words, Obama's amnesty has been blocked by the federal court.

What is it that they say about injunctions, something about they're granted and upheld on appeal when the party seeking the injunction is likely to prevail on the merits? And how long will it take to decide this thing on the merits? Maybe by January 2017?

Yeah, what a bunch of kooks.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

That's why you go to college, so you can think critically about this shit.
                          The British newspapers, out of political correctness concerns, refer to Pakistani and middle eastern perpetrators as "Asians." For instance, read a story about that child prostitution ring that was uncovered last year and you'll see references to the men being Asian. Immigrants from India apparently do quite well in the UK, while the Pakistani immigrants do not (which is confusing to me because Pakistani immigrants to the U.S. seem to do quite well).

Referring to the Barbary pirates and Arabs engaged in the slave trade from 1500-1800 as Africans, while technically true, is still a mischaracterization of who they were. Sub-Saharan Africans weren't raiding coastal European towns for slaves. The Vikings did that during the Middle Ages and then the Ottomans, Arabs and Barbary Pirates did it thereafter.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Over the past couple of years, one extreme right-wing FB friend has posted some doozies. But this one is hands down the most disgusting thing he's posted. He usually gets a few token likes on his other memes. But this only chased one person out of anonymity to proclaim to the world that yes, he too is despicable.

11023439_620375361398113_7777912141053661856_n.jpg
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Over the past couple of years, one extreme right-wing FB friend has posted some doozies. But this one is hands down the most disgusting thing he's posted. He usually gets a few token likes on his other memes. But this only chased one person out of anonymity to proclaim to the world that yes, he too is despicable.

[ATTACH]5864[/ATTACH]
                              So any violation of the constitution is punishable by death, if you are Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                                So any violation of the constitution is punishable by death, if you are Muslim?
                                With this guy, who knows? But at the very least, his hatred of Obama has now taken on racist overtones.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X