No announcement yet.

The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Uncle Ted will love this one.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Ha! That was pretty funny.

Comment

• How did I never realize that was Josh Brolin?

Also, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            How did I never realize that was Josh Brolin?

Also, LOL.
            Thought the same about Brolin.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Damn Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Damn Russians.

I saw that posted the other day and I couldn't believe how many of the replies thought it was 100% real.

Also, if that was 2.5 miles wide, the tree would be a hell of a lot taller than 10 miles. Come on, people.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I saw that posted the other day and I couldn't believe how many of the replies thought it was 100% real.

Also, if that was 2.5 miles wide, the tree would be a hell of a lot taller than 10 miles. Come on, people.
                  There are lots of 10 foot tall trees with 2.5 foot wide trunks!

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      There are lots of 10 foot tall trees with 2.5 foot wide trunks!
                      Given the gullibility of the target audience, I guess you could put whatever numbers you want up there.

Comment

Given the gullibility of the target audience, I guess you could put whatever numbers you want up there.
                        A 2.5 mile wide trunk, the tree might reach all the way to Kolob!

Comment

My favorite implication of the post is that someone took a 3-mile chainsaw to it.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            My favorite implication of the post is that someone took a 3-mile chainsaw to it.
                            Dude, come on. It says right in the bible that there used to be giants in the land.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• wait, chunk is skinny now? smh
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X