Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    wait, chunk is skinny now? smh
    Yeah and he's an entertainment lawyer.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    It's times like this that I realize my sense of humor is far too juvenile.

Publicly shared by the crazy Aunt, who really should know better:

Obama went to live in Chicago after college with handlers and mentors Saul Alinski("Rules for Radicals'), Frank Marshall Davis(American Communist Party), Rev Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton(all radical Black Panthers). As he was being groomed to be 'appointed' as an Illinois senator he was taken care of by crime figure Tony Rizzo.
    His gay, crack smoking, communist background was cleaned up, and he was paired up with transsexual wife, Michelle (ne Michael Robinson) and two adopted female children.
    Every nefarious plot to take over the country involves communists and transsexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Publicly shared by the crazy Aunt, who really should know better:

Every nefarious plot to take over the country involves communists and transsexuals.
    That FB post is spectacular in every way except truthfulness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    That FB post is spectacular in every way except truthfulness
    Yeah, that was a work of art.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Was this shared today? Aka 04/04/2018?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beefytee View Post
    Was this shared today? Aka 04/04/2018?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    LOL. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Those pictures and commentary would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that hundreds of thousands (millions?) of idiots will find them compelling. But I like the notion any POTUS could ever be furious he was "caught on camera." But of one thing I am very confident: Trump will never be caught on camera carrying a book he's currently reading.

And if anyone's curious, the poorly photoshopped kissing picture was originally of the Obamas kissing on election night 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Those pictures and commentary would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that hundreds of thousands (millions?) of idiots will find them compelling. But I like the notion any POTUS could ever be furious he was "caught on camera." But of one thing I am very confident: Trump will never be caught on camera carrying a book he's currently reading.

And if anyone's curious, the poorly photoshopped kissing picture was originally of the Obamas kissing on election night 2008.
    What my mother-in-law’s husband lacks in Photoshop recognition skills, he more than makes up for in compassion for the less fortunate. I grabbed a screen shot of this gem several months ago. A classic.

I’m convinced.

Daym! Kap hunkered down in a Higgins ready to take it to some Krauts! He's way more patriotic than we gave him credit for!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

That’s funny.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

I’m confused. What religious person believes God will let the entire human race go extinct?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I’m confused. What religious person believes God will let the entire human race go extinct?
    One who also believes in the God-given right to unfettered access to guns and kids these days have too many distractions. But kind of sweet when he posts a meme honoring his dead wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    I can’t think of a single difference between the two cases.

Yes it's uncanny how similar they are. This was shared by a soldier, so you get the two for one Donald Trump love and look at me post.

Yeah, me neither... Except in one case the vast majority of them are putting their kids in harms way (instead of going themselves). i.e., using the kids as pawns. Other than that... pretty much the same.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, me neither... Except in one case the vast majority of them are putting their kids in harms way (instead of going themselves). i.e., using the kids as pawns. Other than that... pretty much the same.
    those kids definitely deserve to be separated from their parents. great point, UT!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Hope my wife doesn't see this and go ape shit on me. She's all fired up especially when she heard about the ten year old down syndrome kid being separated.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Yikes.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

I know much of this is standard board snark, but it's mentioned a lot on the Trumpian right as part of the "they brought this upon themselves" argument. And in a sense, they did. But the argument seems premised on the belief that the parents are doing this out of either malevolence or stupidity. If my domestic situation were so dire, due to governmental tyranny or gangs, that I had no other hope than to get my kids into a possibly better situation, I'd do whatever I could to get them there. I'd be willing to take on the legal risks, but I don't think I should be scorned or abused for doing so.

You dont think a simpler explanation is economics? These parents both selected a job that entails being away from their children. They can quit their jobs and get other jobs if they dont want that.

I mean if they lived in Orem or somewhere then taking them across the border in the Sonoran desert would seem like putting them in harm's way. However, seeing as they are probably in San Salvador being overrun by crime, gangs, with no foreseeable way out for their kids, this ain't shit.