X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    wait, chunk is skinny now? smh
    Yeah and he's an entertainment lawyer.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      It's times like this that I realize my sense of humor is far too juvenile.

Comment

• Publicly shared by the crazy Aunt, who really should know better:

Obama went to live in Chicago after college with handlers and mentors Saul Alinski("Rules for Radicals'), Frank Marshall Davis(American Communist Party), Rev Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton(all radical Black Panthers). As he was being groomed to be 'appointed' as an Illinois senator he was taken care of by crime figure Tony Rizzo.
        His gay, crack smoking, communist background was cleaned up, and he was paired up with transsexual wife, Michelle (ne Michael Robinson) and two adopted female children.
        Every nefarious plot to take over the country involves communists and transsexuals.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Publicly shared by the crazy Aunt, who really should know better:

Every nefarious plot to take over the country involves communists and transsexuals.
          That FB post is spectacular in every way except truthfulness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            That FB post is spectacular in every way except truthfulness
            Yeah, that was a work of art.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Was this shared today? Aka 04/04/2018?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  Was this shared today? Aka 04/04/2018?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                  LOL. Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Those pictures and commentary would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that hundreds of thousands (millions?) of idiots will find them compelling. But I like the notion any POTUS could ever be furious he was "caught on camera." But of one thing I am very confident: Trump will never be caught on camera carrying a book he's currently reading.

And if anyone's curious, the poorly photoshopped kissing picture was originally of the Obamas kissing on election night 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Those pictures and commentary would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that hundreds of thousands (millions?) of idiots will find them compelling. But I like the notion any POTUS could ever be furious he was "caught on camera." But of one thing I am very confident: Trump will never be caught on camera carrying a book he's currently reading.

And if anyone's curious, the poorly photoshopped kissing picture was originally of the Obamas kissing on election night 2008.
                          What my mother-in-law’s husband lacks in Photoshop recognition skills, he more than makes up for in compassion for the less fortunate. I grabbed a screen shot of this gem several months ago. A classic.

Comment

• I’m convinced.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• facebook hall of shame.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X